Important grip training videos

Jose Cabrera

My intention with starting this thread is to consolidate important videos pertaining to different aspects of grip training in one place. Similar to the way it was done with the important bending videos pinned at the top of the forum. Many memebers took the time out to make free tutorials and i beleive they are extremly valuable to experienced and new gripsters alike.

Im not very good with tagging videos sorry if its all mixed up.

Thank you in advanced for any help. I know for a fact we have tons of good info and I would hate to see that info lost or unused by new members. If anyone knows of any good ones post them here. If a mod can assist in arranging them that would also be awesome.

Edited by Jose Cabrera
Figured out the embedding, kinda
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There are many great tutorials on how to close grippers. This video of Gil's is my personal favorite 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

@James Retarides You had a video where you talked about a myriad of ways to train the wrist. I tried to search your video database for it but was unsuccessful. Do you still have it?

Edited by JHenze646
Found it!
  • Like 4

• 5 years later...

Thanks for the videos and the topic started.
I created myself a playlist with my home made grip tools. Looking forward to more tips for tools.

Edited by Remus