incorporating these IM products together?

AbsuM-

Hi, I'm hoping for a little advice on how to incorporate these products together. I have the CoC grippers, flex bands, and the blue egg. last night i used grippers and then once done with a set i would use the flexors then switch hands and do the same thing. usually after my gripper work i do dumbbell curls and hammer curls with fat gripz. so when should i use the blue egg? lol just bought he egg and flexors and gosh dang those flexors leave a burn..I took a break from grip (idk why) for about a year and stopped working out and everything. just started back up a couple months ago and am really struggling to get this CoC 2.5 closed. any advice would be very appreciated.

I would say it probably doesn't really matter when you use the egg.  Before workout, after workout, rest days.... It's good to warm up your hands if you just lightly squeeze it some.  If you really work it over, that might sap your workout a little so maybe do that after.  If you're using it on a rest day, I would say do whatever feels good.  I would view it as a recovery/warm up item though.  Not something that is actually "training your crushing grip" per se.

ok thank you cannon I'm thinking it may be best to just play with it on my off days, maybe just to get used to it ill mess around with it every single off day. OR maybe just every other off day and then small warmup use before grip. might end up getting the green one as well just to squeeze all the time. i over-think things. i just get obsessive about closing grippers. thank you again

22 hours ago, AbsuM- said:

ok thank you cannon I'm thinking it may be best to just play with it on my off days, maybe just to get used to it ill mess around with it every single off day. OR maybe just every other off day and then small warmup use before grip. might end up getting the green one as well just to squeeze all the time. i over-think things. i just get obsessive about closing grippers. thank you again

Hang on to that obsession!  Just remember that the best way to close bigger grippers is by closing grippers.  The egg should help keep your hands healthy though.  There probably is not a wrong way to use it (unless you tried to cook it).

• Like 2

Thanks man I definitely will keep the motivation up. I am using the egg just for fun once a day and I want to do the same with the flexor bands as well but I'm not sure because when I first used them the last time I trained grip (3 days ago tmrw) I definitely felt a crazy burn and my left wrist seemed to be in pain. I probably just over did it. Thanks for all the info everyone. Will make a new post when I finally crush that 2.5. Today me and my grandpa filed down my number 2 a little bit with a grinder and I'm very excited to see how it works tomorrow. Really hoping to bridge the gap between the 2 and 2.5 and hope that helps. That 2.5 is a beast, I really want to send it in to get calibrated. Anyone know the best, fastest place to do this? Once again thank you everyone for the replies

• 2 weeks later...

I like using the egg at the very start of my warm up before I even touch the grippers as well as on off days