Updated Ratings Data

Cannon

This was overdue.  A few people have been asking for an update to the Ratings Data and, if you're keeping score, I snuck in an update one day short of a year.  :whistel

https://cannonpowerworks.com/pages/grip-strength-ratings-data

One number that jumps out at me is that the data shows 396 IronMind #3s rated.  That number is technically over 400 because, for example, the Pre-Rated grippers just posted tonight are not in there yet.  I don't add them to the data until they sell because I track the order number in the spreadsheet just in case customers have questions later.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kashtan said:

GHP10 - minimum - 199. Right? 

Even GHP9 minimum - 200.

I'll double check it. 

• 4 months later...
21 hours ago, DAVE101 said:

Is there a reason why you have ratings for HeavyGrips on the product page, but not on the ratings page? I think that'd be a nice addition.

Just that we like to have a decent sample size. We’re probably getting there. I have a few hundred ratings to add to the data and there are a lot of HGs in there.