Rock it to Nashville!

Cannon

2 hours ago, Cannon said:

@Squeezus It was hard to make CPW tags after this workout. :pinch  I couldn't steady my hand well. I feel like the Flask allows a special amount of volume.  <<

No joke! That's a lot of reps! Congrats on the PR.

• 2 weeks later...

MMS grippers on vacation

• HG150 wup
  • #1.5 x10, 10
  • #2 x17, 13, 11, 12, 12, 5
  • #1.5 x35

Well, I felt that. 

• Like 1

All I really did today.  I could tell my left was not recovered so bailed on the workout. I might do some handle lifts later. 

I need to up the pace here. Vacation has me feeling behind in all things so I'm skipping workouts. I'd rather do workouts and get behind on something else. 

• 2 weeks later...

Aaaand this is my MO folks. Suddenly like 2 weeks and no workout. I'm going for a run tomorrow and I NEED to trend toward some better habits here. 

The stuff for our home gym arrives Tuesday. I'm hoping that having a gym on site will instigate some workouts. :pinch

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm officially circling the toilet. No workouts in recent memory. No plan. No motivation. Arrrg!  I've often wondered where I would be if this malaise didn't take hold every damn year.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Very sporadic myself for awhile. Tough getting back to the consistency. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cannon said:

I'm officially circling the toilet. No workouts in recent memory. No plan. No motivation. Arrrg!  I've often wondered where I would be if this malaise didn't take hold every damn year.  

With your vast supply of grippers, maybe you should do something completely different than your usual gripper training. Do strictly TNS work with the goal of moving up 5lbs RGC in 5 weeks of once or twice weekly workouts.

• Like 1

On 23.9.2017 at 1:49 AM, Cannon said:

Maybe just do some grip work for fun? To take the pressure off?

That's my strategy for general strength work right now.

However I was in exactly the same spot in early September and didn't even train the last 2 or 3 week leading up to my comp. Hang in there Matt, motivation will come back.

• Like 1

On 2017-09-22 at 7:49 PM, Cannon said:

JUST DO IT

8BD1A0BA-B1F8-4365-8796-84B4FFEA7E98.jpeg

Edited by MurrayStrongnan

On 2017-09-22 at 8:44 PM, bencrush said:

With your vast supply of grippers, maybe you should do something completely different than your usual gripper training. Do strictly TNS work with the goal of moving up 5lbs RGC in 5 weeks of once or twice weekly workouts.

Bens thinking about trays of oil again :)

• Haha 1