Sign in to follow this  
Kluv#0

Contest lifts top 100

Kluv#0

Who inputs the top 100 NAGS contest lifts? My contest OSH'17 was NAGS sanctioned and my gripper(20MM) and stublift which was left-hand easily made top 100 and my rear pickaxe was the most ever lifted by an American in contest setting. Additionally, there are ladies who made top 100 list from my contest. Thanks

Edited by Kluv#0

Billy Jack

Probably someone who is very busy.

That being said, I am currently out of the game due to a serious medical condition but would still like to contribute to the community. Would someone be willing to allow me access to input the needed info for contests? I have a few questions regarding this if I am allowed that I could PM the correct person.

Kyle

• Like 2

Kluv#0
1 hour ago, Billy Jack said:

Probably someone who is very busy.

That being said, I am currently out of the game due to a serious medical condition but would still like to contribute to the community. Would someone be willing to allow me access to input the needed info for contests? I have a few questions regarding this if I am allowed that I could PM the correct person.

Kyle

That would be really nice of you. Hope you get healthy soon!! Have a great weekend, Michael