Forearm transformation?

IvankoGripper

Does anyone have any before & after forearm transformation pics?  See  the attached bodybuilding examples.  At the rate my entire arms are growing solely as a result of just grip strength training I should be able to post some impressive pics once I reach 200+lbs x 10+-reps.

173a_16c26b_ef2f12c_tn.jpg

17de_16c1c7_f3ccb3c1_oj.jpg

17d7_16c1ce_8242ddc_tn.jpg

173f_16c266_856f61f_tn.jpg

Edited by IvankoGripper

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2017 at 9:27 AM, IvankoGripper said:

Does anyone have any before & after forearm transformation pics?  See  the attached bodybuilding examples.  At the rate my entire arms are growing solely as a result of just grip strength training I should be able to post some impressive pics once I reach 200+lbs x 10+-reps.

173a_16c26b_ef2f12c_tn.jpg

17de_16c1c7_f3ccb3c1_oj.jpg

17d7_16c1ce_8242ddc_tn.jpg

173f_16c266_856f61f_tn.jpg

Here's a before and after on my forearms

Picture in black and white is before doing heavy forearm workouts

IMG_0966.PNG

IMG_0967.PNG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roger Roberson said:

Here's a before and after on my forearms

Picture in black and white is before doing heavy forearm workouts

IMG_0966.PNG

IMG_0967.PNG

Great progress man! What's the routine.

7 hours ago, vickg said:

Great progress man! What's the routine.

I have a routine log in the workout section its called "just getting back in to grip strength "check it out 

• 1 month later...

Freakin THICK!  Nothing as impressive AND functional as strong forearms /grip. 

• 2 months later...

I'm now convinced the neural connection between the CNS & the hands/grip make grip training THE most important form of strength training. Harvard medical school conducted a study proving a direct correlation a lower death rate from heart attack & a stronger than average grip.  Along with the increase in grip size/strength I've experienced an increase in upper arm, delt, lat & pec size.  This is basically what a turn of the century bodybuilder named Bobby Pandour reported.  He's said to have rejected lifting heavy weights using a 5lb dumbell to focus his concentration on different body parts isometrically contacting the muscle in question VERY intensely.  This, unbelievably,  has worked incredibly well for me. 

http://www.fitnessunderoath.com/can-you-build-muscle-with-just-a-5-pound-dumbbell/

http://dhyana-fitness.at/wordpress/dave-bolton-interview-author-of-lost-secret-to-a-great-body/

MY Ivanko SG.jpg

Edited by IvankoGripper

I can't belleive I'm the only one on here whose experienced upper arm growth as a result of forearm training? 

This just sems a little spammy, that's probably why nobody is replying. Are you in any way affiliated with Ivanko?

But I'll bite, haven't noticed anything doing only grip stuff. When I was bending a couple times a week, my upper back and shoulders got bigger with no other lifting. My biceps might be a little stronger but no change in size I don't think.

Deleted; unrelated to thread

Edited by IvankoGripper

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 10:48 PM, wobbler said:

This just sems a little spammy, that's probably why nobody is replying. Are you in any way affiliated with Ivanko?

But I'll bite, haven't noticed anything doing only grip stuff. When I was bending a couple times a week, my upper back and shoulders got bigger with no other lifting. My biceps might be a little stronger but no change in size I don't think.

I've definitely experienced general overall upper body hypertrophy as a result of grip training as well as localized fore & upper arm growth.  Its out of proportion to the specific increase in grip strength.  Right now my "click" strength using my Ivanko Super Gripper is 150lbs for 15 clicks.  If the bar is not clicking the handle then your not really completing a full rep on the Ivanko gripper btw.

On 10/29/2017 at 4:31 PM, IvankoGripper said:

I've definitely experienced general overall upper body hypertrophy as a result of grip training as well as localized fore & upper arm growth.  Its out of proportion to the specific increase in grip strength.  Right now my "click" strength using my Ivanko Super Gripper is 150lbs for 15 clicks.  If the bar is not clicking the handle then your not really completing a full rep on the Ivanko gripper btw.

3B0D6670-A006-4E32-9788-2FD235E96FBA.jpeg