Jump to content

Forearm transformation?


IvankoGripper

Recommended Posts

IvankoGripper

Does anyone have any before & after forearm transformation pics?  See  the attached bodybuilding examples.  At the rate my entire arms are growing solely as a result of just grip strength training I should be able to post some impressive pics once I reach 200+lbs x 10+-reps.

173a_16c26b_ef2f12c_tn.jpg

17de_16c1c7_f3ccb3c1_oj.jpg

17d7_16c1ce_8242ddc_tn.jpg

173f_16c266_856f61f_tn.jpg

Edited by IvankoGripper
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Roger Roberson
On 6/30/2017 at 9:27 AM, IvankoGripper said:

Does anyone have any before & after forearm transformation pics?  See  the attached bodybuilding examples.  At the rate my entire arms are growing solely as a result of just grip strength training I should be able to post some impressive pics once I reach 200+lbs x 10+-reps.

173a_16c26b_ef2f12c_tn.jpg

17de_16c1c7_f3ccb3c1_oj.jpg

17d7_16c1ce_8242ddc_tn.jpg

173f_16c266_856f61f_tn.jpg

Here's a before and after on my forearms

Picture in black and white is before doing heavy forearm workouts

IMG_0966.PNG

IMG_0967.PNG

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Roger Roberson said:

Here's a before and after on my forearms

Picture in black and white is before doing heavy forearm workouts

IMG_0966.PNG

IMG_0967.PNG

Great progress man! What's the routine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Roger Roberson
7 hours ago, vickg said:

Great progress man! What's the routine.

I have a routine log in the workout section its called "just getting back in to grip strength "check it out 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
IvankoGripper

Freakin THICK!  Nothing as impressive AND functional as strong forearms /grip. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
IvankoGripper

I'm now convinced the neural connection between the CNS & the hands/grip make grip training THE most important form of strength training. Harvard medical school conducted a study proving a direct correlation a lower death rate from heart attack & a stronger than average grip.  Along with the increase in grip size/strength I've experienced an increase in upper arm, delt, lat & pec size.  This is basically what a turn of the century bodybuilder named Bobby Pandour reported.  He's said to have rejected lifting heavy weights using a 5lb dumbell to focus his concentration on different body parts isometrically contacting the muscle in question VERY intensely.  This, unbelievably,  has worked incredibly well for me. 

http://www.fitnessunderoath.com/can-you-build-muscle-with-just-a-5-pound-dumbbell/

 

http://dhyana-fitness.at/wordpress/dave-bolton-interview-author-of-lost-secret-to-a-great-body/

MY Ivanko SG.jpg

Edited by IvankoGripper
Link to post
Share on other sites
IvankoGripper

I can't belleive I'm the only one on here whose experienced upper arm growth as a result of forearm training? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This just sems a little spammy, that's probably why nobody is replying. Are you in any way affiliated with Ivanko?

But I'll bite, haven't noticed anything doing only grip stuff. When I was bending a couple times a week, my upper back and shoulders got bigger with no other lifting. My biceps might be a little stronger but no change in size I don't think.

Link to post
Share on other sites
IvankoGripper

Deleted; unrelated to thread

Edited by IvankoGripper
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
IvankoGripper
On 10/20/2017 at 10:48 PM, wobbler said:

This just sems a little spammy, that's probably why nobody is replying. Are you in any way affiliated with Ivanko?

But I'll bite, haven't noticed anything doing only grip stuff. When I was bending a couple times a week, my upper back and shoulders got bigger with no other lifting. My biceps might be a little stronger but no change in size I don't think.

I've definitely experienced general overall upper body hypertrophy as a result of grip training as well as localized fore & upper arm growth.  Its out of proportion to the specific increase in grip strength.  Right now my "click" strength using my Ivanko Super Gripper is 150lbs for 15 clicks.  If the bar is not clicking the handle then your not really completing a full rep on the Ivanko gripper btw.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2017 at 4:31 PM, IvankoGripper said:

I've definitely experienced general overall upper body hypertrophy as a result of grip training as well as localized fore & upper arm growth.  Its out of proportion to the specific increase in grip strength.  Right now my "click" strength using my Ivanko Super Gripper is 150lbs for 15 clicks.  If the bar is not clicking the handle then your not really completing a full rep on the Ivanko gripper btw.

 

3B0D6670-A006-4E32-9788-2FD235E96FBA.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.