Old bending stock from FBBC

John Beatty

Cleaning out the shop to move & found 2 big boxes of misc pieces of FBBC stock & various spikes & such. I am either selling or scrapping them, because I don't want to move them. I can probably fill two flat rate boxes. Maybe with extras.  It's everything from 3/16 to Edgins & up. Some are stuff I cut for contests, some for orders, some for me, the bulk are probably cut offs 4" & up. I'll divide them as equally as I can by weight, but that's it. Mystery bending. $20 each plus shipping (flat rate). I'd guess a couple hundred pieces per box. I don't hear anything by next weekend I'm making a scrap run. 

IMG_0362.JPG

• Like 5

John that cool. I'm starting to get a "Drop Box" of random stock as well, that looks just like that. 

• Like 1

There is something to said for cutting up bars, not tagging/labelling them and then forgetting about them.  It puts some mystery into bending :D

I only have around half a box of such creatures . . . .one day I'll randomly start to tackle them.

Been packing & moving the shop to a storage unit until I get the new  shop built. I'll sort through who gets them & try to box them up this weekend. I'll message the recipients as soon as I do. Thanks guys! It felt wrong to scrap it

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Hey John, 

sorry I missed this post!

any steel left?  

Thank you sir!  

Robert