The Gripmas Carol

climber511

26 minutes ago, climber511 said:

Oh I still need one more Flask for the Medley - if you have one please bring it with you.

i'll bring mine Chris. Just send me a reminder a day before please

Chris I'm also bringing my solid 125# shalaney bell for Rich to try out. If you want to put that in the medley it's an option. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Chez said:

Thanks!

Sledge face lever pr and 2 hand euro pr yesterday just 2 weeks out from the comp - getting excited!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anton.Torrella said:

Sledge face lever pr and 2 hand euro pr yesterday just 2 weeks out from the comp - getting excited!

Awesome!! 

• Like 1

Any chance you want to use the inch pinch and Napalms Nighmare for the medley?

I pretty much have the Medley thw way I want it but send them along if you want - be fun to play with.

On 11/25/2017 at 5:12 PM, Andrew P said:

Chris I'm also bringing my solid 125# shalaney bell for Rich to try out. If you want to put that in the medley it's an option. 

I have a loadable one set at 125# - you solid one would be awesome - all 3 will be Inch shaped - that will look great!

• Like 1

With as many people as we had sign up this year we have a small problem.  We don't have enough coffee cups so please bring your travel mug into the house to use.  There will be plenty of coffee (reg and decaf) - just not enough cups.

• Like 2

Looking for a resistance chart for the Ivanko Super Gripper using 3 springs - anyone have one?

• Like 1

Hotel is booked, coffee mug is packed, excitement is high. Got a 10lb sledge last week and levering it is impossible, you're all insane. Recovering all week and can't wait to try out so many new to me implements. 

• Like 2

Unfortunately something has come up and I won't be able to make it now. The rest of my group is deciding.

I wish everybody a good time and will be mailing a few things for the prizes/swap.

• Sad 3

29 minutes ago, JHenze646 said:

Unfortunately something has come up and I won't be able to make it now. The rest of my group is deciding.

I wish everybody a good time and will be mailing a few things for the prizes/swap.

:( You will be missed.

1 hour ago, JHenze646 said:

Stinks. I was looking forward to competing with you bud. 

Well that sucks!  We will miss you. 

Will miss you dude.

On 12/4/2017 at 8:16 AM, JHenze646 said:

Sorry to hear it

On 12/4/2017 at 8:16 AM, JHenze646 said:

Josh - your box arrived this morning - awesome toys!  Have the boys decided if they are coming without you or not?

They should figure it out in the next couple days :)

On 11/25/2017 at 2:08 PM, Chez said:

Reminder to Chez - bring Flask :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, climber511 said:

Reminder to Chez - bring Flask :)

Thanks. I'm packing everything tonight so I'll make sure to grab it. Do you also need a loading pin for it?

2 minutes ago, Chez said:

Thanks. I'm packing everything tonight so I'll make sure to grab it. Do you also need a loading pin for it?

Wouldn't hurt - I probably have one but finding stuff in my garage is getting tough

This is what I have on my list to bring.

o   20 Pound Hammer

o   2 X 8 Pound Double Slim Hammers

o   Andrew’s Axle : (A Durniat)

o   3” Barbell

o   100# Inch : (Rich C)

o   125# Inch

o   Flask + Loading Pin

o   Short Stock (Don C)

o   FBBC Gift Cards

20 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

This is what I have on my list to bring.

o   20 Pound Hammer

o   2 X 8 Pound Double Slim Hammers

o   Andrew’s Axle : (A Durniat)

o   3” Barbell

o   100# Inch : (Rich C)

o   125# Inch

o   Flask + Loading Pin

o   Short Stock (Don C)

o   FBBC Gift Cards

Thanks Andrew - Gripmas couldn't happen without the generosity of people like you!

Edited by climber511