All services available!

Cannon

Update: Effective 7/1 all services are available  

Cannon PowerWorks (and the Cannon family) is in the process of moving.  It's actually a really nearby move (about 5 miles), but the closing dates don't align and we had to put a bunch of stuff in storage.  For about 4 weeks we will not be able to offer a few services.  Namely, Filing and Rate-and-Return.  There will also be a shorter period from 6/2 through 6/16 that we will not be able to offer Rating Services.  We hope that this brief interruption is not too inconveniencing for our customers.  

We will take down the services we cannot offer while moving. So order anything still posted with confidence.   

Safe to say, we will be happy to have this move behind us.  It has been a gigantic interruption to daily life and business!  We're really excited for the new home and it will be worth the hassle in the end.  

Matt 

• Like 6

Good luck.  Moving a family is tough.   We still have a few boxes ; years after me moved

To clarify because we're getting some questions:

If the service is posted in the store (such as Ratings) then you can order with confidence. We will hide the service when it's unavailable so that you cannot order it. If you can see it, you CAN order it. 

Matt

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait for you guys to be all settled (I'm sure you feel the same way).  I need some filing and rating!  I'll be checking daily... 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RagingTrain said:

Can't wait for you guys to be all settled (I'm sure you feel the same way).  I need some filing and rating!  I'll be checking daily... 

Tell me about it!!!  We're moving today (6/16) and most everything should be back up this weekend. 

Finally!!!

• Like 3

Ya know I only had a couple grippers in my cart at the beginning of the week waiting for filing services etc.  I keep adding more each time I go on the CPW site.  Well played, Matt.  Well played :-)  

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, Rating Service is back up!  Sorry that it took a week longer than expected. 

Filing is next and that will be very soon. 

Thanks for hanging in there while we moved!  

• Like 3

Effective 7/1 all services are available. Thanks again for your patience while we moved!

• Like 2

YEEESSS! Congrats guys!  I got impatient and ordered a handful of grippers a few days ago.  Just finished ordering with filing services.  I don't know why but ordering grippers is very exciting to me.  Thanks Cannon.

• Like 1