Chad Woodall At it Again!

Bill Piche

From Richard Sorin:

Total world class old York deep dish carry pairs of 45.random plates from collection carried a measured 9' . Two witnesses. One an ex NFL player and myself. He also carried a single pair 20' measured. Preceded by a full double pair deadlift. 3 amazing grip feats!

One of the titans of grip strength CHAD WOODALL has a hard work ethic and enormous power. I have seen him at several grip events and always goes after it . A real gentleman. Grip as good as I have seen in person. He has I think competed in at least two Mighty Mitts contests at the Arnold's festival. 6'4+ and about 290. Clean living and hard as a rock solid. He absolutely manhandled the plates. Best pinch feat I have ever seen.

• Like 15

Wow...just wow.

Way to go Chad!  But no real surprise - he's an absolute grip monster!  And a great guy to boot

Amazing! One of the greatest grip feats of all time!

James Retarides and myself were just there a few days ago (Saturday) at Sorinex Summer Strong 10. Would of loved to of seen Chad there. Richard has more Old School Deep Dish York Plates than you can imagine.

Incredible!

This is the most impressive feat of pinch.
Richard Sorin 1 pair old 45-th York on 10 feets. 

Has anyone else done a farmer with 1 pair?

I knew Chad would produce something BIG at Summer Strong X!  Awesome feat, buddy!

22 hours ago, Wannagrip said:

From Richard Sorin:

Total world class old York deep dish carry pairs of 45.random plates from collection carried a measured 9' . Two witnesses. One an ex NFL player and myself. He also carried a single pair 20' measured. Preceded by a full double pair deadlift. 3 amazing grip feats!

One of the titans of grip strength CHAD WOODALL has a hard work ethic and enormous power. I have seen him at several grip events and always goes after it . A real gentleman. Grip as good as I have seen in person. He has I think competed in at least two Mighty Mitts contests at the Arnold's festival. 6'4+ and about 290. Clean living and hard as a rock solid. He absolutely manhandled the plates. Best pinch feat I have ever seen.

Chad has always been a pinch beast:bow:bow...amazing and glad to see you back buddy:rock 

Couple more grip videos from Sorinex: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9kfI7k8Dwa8R3VERHU1THFkMUk/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9kfI7k8Dwa8bktZdWRHTXlnc0E/view

Thank you grip buddies for the kind words    

I had an awesome time at Sorinex and getting to try some grip feats.  Thank you again Richard. 

Chad 

Edited by Too Tall
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Too Tall said:

Couple more grip videos from Sorinex: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9kfI7k8Dwa8R3VERHU1THFkMUk/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9kfI7k8Dwa8bktZdWRHTXlnc0E/view

Thank you grip buddies for the kind words    

I had an awesome time at Sorinex and getting to try some grip feats.  Thank you again Richard. 

Chad 

You best pinch in the world Chad.

Brian Shaw lift 3 York plates 35-lbs with fixed bar - 1 hand sure.

You try do it some?

Edited by Kashtan

Well done! :rock 

• 1 year later...

Absolutely incredible pinch grip strength.  I’ve never seen someone do a farmer with a pair of 45s.