Bending

Strong Man

Today during my arms workout I tried to bend one of the nails I found in my basement, it was 5" long, and 1/5 of an inch thick, not too big, damn it took me awhile too get that thing into a "U"

PS: does anybody have any bend tips for me?

Edited by Strong Man

Strongman,

For your first attempt and you "u-d" it you did just fine. I suggest you go out and buy a box of nails just like it and bend them. There's nothing like having a huge supply of bending supplies on hand like that. I have a 50lb box of 5" 40d nails and it was the best things I did getting it.

Then when you really get hooked go buy some steel rods of the various sizes and cut them to lengths. Do some searches on this board and read the websites of our master benders for better advice then I could give you. But definitly get a big ol box of nails that you can bend and bend them!!!!

Jon@han

good job bro

Edited by thomas straub