1st version of rolling thunder

NealB

I have the first version of the rolling thunder and it isn't revolving like the new ironmind rolling thunder. Weird question but does anyone know how I can either clean or correct my rolling thunder to act like the newer ones. 

3 minutes ago, shakenbake said:

I have the first version of the rolling thunder and it isn't revolving like the new ironmind rolling thunder. Weird question but does anyone know how I can either clean or correct my rolling thunder to act like the newer ones. 

I believe if you contact ironmind, you can send it back and they will fix it but honestly you should get the 2.5 inch crusher. Its solid steel and will spin like new forever. 

28 minutes ago, Chez said:

I believe if you contact ironmind, you can send it back and they will fix it but honestly you should get the 2.5 inch crusher. Its solid steel and will spin like new forever. 

Thank you very much for the info brotha, I appreciate the help. Ya I think I'll just grab the 2.5 since that's what's up on schedule for SJ4. I would like to complete the crush to dust challenge and only thing I can't smoke yet is the rolling thunder. But do you think the 2.5 crusher will carry over?? 

1 hour ago, shakenbake said:

Thank you very much for the info brotha, I appreciate the help. Ya I think I'll just grab the 2.5 since that's what's up on schedule for SJ4. I would like to complete the crush to dust challenge and only thing I can't smoke yet is the rolling thunder. But do you think the 2.5 crusher will carry over?? 

Not sure since I have been focusing on the crusher but haven't tried an RT in a while. I think it should. The crusher is harder than the RT. 

3 minutes ago, Chez said:

Not sure since I have been focusing on the crusher but haven't tried an RT in a while. I think it should. The crusher is harder than the RT. 

Okay thanks man