Double Blob Toss

Squeezus

• Like 8

Damn Gil!  You could turn that into an endurance feat for # of times transferred!!!  Awesome work!!!

• Like 1

Can you just save some time and go right to juggling it?

• Like 3

Dude that's crazy strong man! A fatman too! (even if not a fatman that's just crazy). Really well done. Now to lift the blobzilla. I am surprised this didn't get enough attention but if this was a 3 close you will get over 2 pages of comments.

• Like 4

^^^So True!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Dude that's crazy strong man! A fatman too! (even if not a fatman that's just crazy). Really well done. Now to lift the blobzilla. I am surprised this didn't get enough attention but if this was a 3 close you will get over 2 pages of comments.

While Grippers may be favored due to their accessibility, I think dilution of social media comes into play also.  

Very often a feat is posted on Instagram, Youtube, or Facebook before it gets posted here.

I think in general, people will only comment on the first one they see.  Just a theory.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, anwnate said:

While Grippers may be favored due to their accessibility, I think dilution of social media comes into play also.  

Very often a feat is posted on Instagram, Youtube, or Facebook before it gets posted here.

I think in general, people will only comment on the first one they see.  Just a theory.  

Naah mate it was like that since I joined the forum. Clearly this feat is waaay harder than a CoC #3 close but unfortunately most people like a 3 close more than harder feats.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alawadhi said:

...most people like a 3 close more than harder feats.

I'm definitely not part of that group! :)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Thanks! This was not a Fatman. To my knowledge, a blob toss has never been done with a Fatman. I am working on Blobzilla at the moment. It's quite a step up in difficulty, but I will get it eventually.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Naah mate it was like that since I joined the forum. Clearly this feat is waaay harder than a CoC #3 close but unfortunately most people like a 3 close more than harder feats.

Actually, I think grippers are getting a pretty bad rap over the last couple years. Several threads about how they are useless and not functional etc. Most of us gripper nuts just hide in our workout logs these days :unsure

• Like 1

Oh ya, Great Job Gil!