FBBC the square (1/4 × 7 cars square) cert

Sapper88

My attempt at  the FBBC "the square" (1/4 × 7 cars square) cert. Video submitted and awaiting the verdict. I know andy is real backed up.

What do you guys think? 

Edited by Sapper88
Link was bad
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, Gripper McHandy said:

Do you have the video up on YouTube, Bro? I am unable to view this one.

Working on that. I just converted the file. Try that.

• Like 1

Nice job. Your technique is looking better. I still think you could hold those first few hits a little longer through the kink and sweep. This was really evident when I watched the video of the 6" square bend. Keeping the hit going longer through your strongest points will make that kink and sweep easier. Stopping too soon is kind of like short-arming a baseball pitch. Check out the video below of Paul Knight and see how long/far he holds those first few hits to get an idea:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Billy Jack said:

Nice job. Your technique is looking better. I still think you could hold those first few hits a little longer through the kink and sweep. This was really evident when I watched the video of the 6" square bend. Keeping the hit going longer through your strongest points will make that kink and sweep easier. Stopping too soon is kind of like short-arming a baseball pitch. Check out the video below of Paul Knight and see how long/far he holds those first few hits to get an idea:

I see what you mean. As always,  I welcome and appreciate all tips and critiques. The feedback I've been getting is going to push me through the cert list. Saving me months, maybe years of frustration.