Steel benders helpers

tterbo

Has anyone used the steel benders helpers the rope training tool looking for some reviews 

47 minutes ago, JoshW said:

Is this from that guy cedric??

Yep, that is him.

Interesting. What are others opinions on using this to help? think il stick to steel myself

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoshW said:

Interesting. What are others opinions on using this to help? think il stick to steel myself

See this review:

• Like 1

I asked about the product on Facebook and he said that they are not on the webpage because it is known to screw up. The prices and info are in the screenshots I attached.

Screenshot_2017-04-15-18-47-07.png

Screenshot_2017-04-15-18-47-16.png

I never knew about these to reading this thread, but I am curious.  The diameter look very larger compared to a nail wrapped in a single wrap, so how exactly do these help technique?

Hey everyone, I have all three. Beginner, intermediate and advanced. I can answer questions as well if anyone needs some guidance on them. I believe any bender should at least give it a try. 

• Like 2

This looks like snake oil to me. Nothing beats bending or isometrics with various angled bars. This "product" does not target the entire range of motion during a bend. 

• Like 2

On 4/19/2017 at 1:45 PM, EJ Livesey said:

This looks like snake oil to me. Nothing beats bending or isometrics with various angled bars. This "product" does not target the entire range of motion during a bend. 

Hey dude. So a long time ago he sent me one these for free to try out. I would be happy to pass it along to you so that you can try it yourself. Just message me your address.

• Like 1