I got my inch today

Omega Force Member

:p

My adjustable Inch Dumbell(by PDA) arrived via Fed Ex today and I got to play with it. Started playing with it by going for as much as possible(max lift) ended up with 111 right hand and 108 left also did some one arm isolated curls with 48lbs and a few short static holds with 96 lbs. This thing is brutal and I love it. It is also a very humbling piece of equipment. 60 lbs and I got it whipped, this is a long term goal I am gonna smash. Any one else got one of these awesome Inch Dumbells?  :D

I am a victim too of the Inch db mania that permeates these pages but I use a thicker handle (2.5 inch) in my set up and you have 259 pounds (my best effort earlier this year) to beat dear boy...

Currently cycling back up and using just 228 and targetting 270 :)

Somewhere deep in the Grippage archives is the answer - but for those to lazy to look its 226 pounds and no is the answer to the other question (not yet anyway).

Guest 115-1005574997

cheers mobsterone.  

So you own a real life, modern day unliftable dumbbell, cool :)

Its a shame there isnt an easy way to transport it competitions :(  It would be interesting to see how Jim and Dave would do against it.

Mind you, you cant be too far off lifting it yourself mate and really the honor of being the first should go down to you :)