The Rolling Handle Connector

Jared Goguen

So this a really simple way that I came up with to connect any rolling handle to any loading which makes its fixed and replaces the carabiner. It's super simple and super easy to make and I wanted to share it so that anyone that feels like making one can.

• Like 14

I'm gonna make a couple of these for myself...OUT OF ALUMINUM.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Squeezus said:

I'm gonna make a couple of these for myself...OUT OF ALUMINUM.

Dude you should post a photo when your done!

2 hours ago, Jethro1 said:

Dude, you have some clever ideas man.

Thank you!

• Like 2

Great idea. This is very important when the handle has a sensitive surface, like steel or aluminum. Way easier than having protection over the loading-pin.

• Like 1

Genius invention buddy! Just a thought I had, you could also put rubber strips in the slot where the rolling handle is held in place. Good Job!

• Like 1

I like the idea to keep from dinging up the handles. A well cut piece of pvc might be able to accomplish the same thing too.

I always thought the psychological trauma of having the handle bang around when you drop it helped though.:D

• Like 3

Overall I think there's a lot that could be done with this simple idea. I hope some of you experiment with it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, wobbler said:

I like the idea to keep from dinging up the handles. A well cut piece of pvc might be able to accomplish the same thing too.

I'll be making some out of PVC. For grip science!

1 hour ago, Gabriel O'Keeffe said:

I'll be making some out of PVC. For grip science!

Might I also suggest the Black ABS pipe over the white PVC stuff.

• Like 1

Hard to sketch, but I was thinking use a caribeaner like normal, but have a piece of pvc with a slit in it that can kinda clamp on the outside. Don't know if I'd hang weight through the pvc on a pin like the metal design, but it might work.

Slit all the way through one side of the pipe, and a notch at the top 180* for the other side of the handle.

4 hours ago, Jared Goguen said:

Might I also suggest the Black ABS pipe over the white PVC stuff.

Absolutely good sir.

Jared: Great idea, but you need to sell this. I Just placed an order yesterday with you and I could not find this on your site. Many people do not have the time or the means to make such a thing, but this is a great concept. You should be the one who reaps the rewards, as you thought of it.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, AKJV1769 said:

Jared: Great idea, but you need to sell this. I Just placed an order yesterday with you and I could not find this on your site. Many people do not have the time or the means to make such a thing, but this is a great concept. You should be the one who reaps the rewards, as you thought of it.

Thanks!

To be honest I don't enjoy making these very much, and I try to come with equipment that is a dramatic improvement over what is on the market already or something new altogether.

I know that if I don't enjoy it a lot making a few of them I really won't enjoy making 50 of them at a time.

I can understand not wanting to do something because you just do not enjoy it.  

That said i do think this simple devise of your's is a dramatic improvement...

and it is new altogether.

Edited by richcottrell
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I made one out of square tubing and it works great. It doesn't work with my wrist wrench for some reason though.....

• Like 1

Wish I would have built one of these last weekend. Slipped out of my hand on the last rep Friday night and busted my 2.5" roller all to hell!

2 hours ago, Adam Juncker said:

I made one out of square tubing and it works great. It doesn't work with my wrist wrench for some reason though.....

I would like to see a photo of what you made.

7 minutes ago, Jared Goguen said:

I would like to see a photo of what you made.

2 hours ago, Adam Juncker said:

I would like to see as well.

On 4/2/2017 at 7:31 PM, JHenze646 said:

I would like to see as well.

20170408_224113.thumb.jpg.0667fd98511adb5571e2530b69be6f32.jpg

Edited by Adam Juncker
Added muh pitcher
  • Like 5