#2.5 TNS

Jedd Johnson

Good Lift?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Good lift or no lift?

• Good Lift
    • No Lift

• Like 3

I passed it but wanted not to. The reason is that the power is clearly there. Easy. But to make it fair I remember Silverback did not cert once because it wasn't a Table No Set. Got it? Table. The power is clearly there. My suggestion, is to write in the rules that a TNS should start from a table.

• Like 1

Very easy but its not a TNS close. The handle is even adjusted using the other hand. Pointless calling it TNS when there is no 'table' in sight.

It could be called 'VNS' (virtually no set) close perhaps.

Best to have simple rules and stick to them eg pick up the gripper from a TABLE with one hand and close the gripper. Please keep other hand away from gripper at all times.

Edited by Mikael Siversson

Edited by Josh O'Dell
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Josh O'Dell said:

There ya go..

• Like 6

Good work Josh, pretty sure you can smash that thing on or off the table, or hanging upside down and blindfolded from a jungle gym. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gabriel O'Keeffe said:

Good work Josh, pretty sure you can smash that thing on or off the table, or hanging upside down and blindfolded from a jungle gym. 

Thanks lol

I'm glad you zoomed out because for a minute I thought it was picked up from a bookshelf or a counter top or some kind of wooden filing cabinet. Whew. :D

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Adam Juncker said:

I'm glad you zoomed out because for a minute I thought it was picked up from a bookshelf or a counter top or some kind of wooden filing cabinet. Whew. :D

I actually closed it after my pancakes when I woke up today to off the kitchen table haha

20 minutes ago, Adam Juncker said:

20170327_111417.mp4

Edited by Josh O'Dell