Grip4orce company closed/reliable?

Martin_Arildsson

Hi!

I ordered from the above mentioned company march 8th, and a day after I received a mail saying that the order has been shipped, although it hasn't. The following status has remained the same since march 9: "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item".

I contacted them march 16, still haven't gotten any response from them, so I sent them a new mail yesterday.

How's your experience with them?

Strange that they don't have a Facebook page (or a active one at least). I was thinking about looking at their comments section. 

12 hours ago, Shoggoth said:

Strange that they don't have a Facebook page (or a active one at least). I was thinking about looking at their comments section. 

Yeah, checked that too. And they still haven't answered me. 

On 3/21/2017 at 4:23 PM, Martin_Arildsson said:

Hi!

I ordered from the above mentioned company march 8th, and a day after I received a mail saying that the order has been shipped, although it hasn't. The following status has remained the same since march 9: "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item".

I contacted them march 16, still haven't gotten any response from them, so I sent them a new mail yesterday.

How's your experience with them?

Martin get a refund by PayPal immediately. I've been cheated once by them. I also made a topic somewhere here in my experience. The company is closed and they are still taking cash. File a case now in PayPal.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Martin get a refund by PayPal immediately. I've been cheated once by them. I also made a topic somewhere here in my experience. The company is closed and they are still taking cash. File a case now in PayPal.

Thanks for the info mate! I payed with a mastercard, but it looks like my money hasn't been drawn. I better keep a look on it.

Rogue fitness still has some, apparently, http://www.roguecanada.ca/grip4orce-2313 , http://www.roguefitness.com/grip4orce so if you're still wanting some, that's where you should go! Don't see them on the European website...just noticed that you're in Sweden, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Edited by diomedes
  • Like 1

On 3/23/2017 at 11:51 AM, Martin_Arildsson said:

Thanks for the info mate! I payed with a mastercard, but it looks like my money hasn't been drawn. I better keep a look on it.

@Martin_Arildsson my bad my bad. I had the bad experience with Tyler grip not Grip4orce. Anyway most importantly is you get your cash back if no one is replying to you. 

• Like 1