CoC #3

piralien

Very good attempt with such a setting. With a // setting, it would have been closed. Keep up training hard and I'am sure you'll be on the MM0 list soon !

23 minutes ago, piralien said:

how can i improve my setting? what is the mistake?

Hi, I am new to this so I might be wrong:)

Anyway this is what I Think;

If you look at your fingers at the finnish of the clip, you will notice that the fingers are already round and it is still 10 mm left to close. It will be almost anatomically impossible to Close it all the way, even if you are strong. To be able to Close it all the way it would demand that you start to Close the joint in the knuckles and change the shape of the hand which is tough/hard..

If you Place the gripper further out to the fingers you will have a better leverage (still movement in the fingers to work with when 10 mm. left to Close).

The problem is that it is tricky to set the gripper in this position:)

I noticed in my latest clip that I do the same:)

BR/Göran

Edited by Hockey Stick

If you Place the gripper further out to the fingers you will have a better leverage

You mean deeper into my hand, so that i have to force the set more with my second hand? The problem is that i have to reopen later so that the credit card fits into. 

22 minutes ago, piralien said:

You mean deeper into my hand, so that i have to force the set more with my second hand? The problem is that i have to reopen later so that the credit card fits into. 

The handle that you push in your palm should be placed (and kept) in a position furher out (towards your fingers) in your palm./Göran

then i can't reach the handle with my fingers, it is much harder to get a good grip

Maybe i just need more power :-) with lower gripper it works like i do

This is the absolute best video on how to set a gripper:

Watch it over and over and practice how he does it with lighter gripppers like a #2. On top of technique and practice, you need to build up you upper body strength with weight lifting. 

Edited by Chez

• 1 month later...

Still missing 0.5mm but i made a huge increase when i compare my first try on #3 
Before KTA program i couldn't even close with both hands and my leg :) 

Mash Monster Level 0 comes closer :rock