3/4"x48" Braced Bend

KRC

Ordered one bar of 3/4" with some 5/8" stock and gave it a try today.  If you can bear watching this, you'll see I have no clue what I'm doing.  This is my second braced session.  Are there any tutorials here on the GB or elsewhere anyone can recommend?  Also, I found some old lists here but haven't seen any ranking list or anything like that anywhere else--do any exist?

Any pointers are welcome.  Cheers.  

• Like 2

Forgot to add-- the video runs out right as I finished and started measuring for parallel or better, so here are the pics.  

• Like 2

Nice job!  3/4" HRS is tough in any length.  David Horne runs the only long bar ranking list that I know of:

http://davidhorne-gripmaster.com/bracedbending.html

Longbar bending is an awesome experience.  Half the fun of it is trying to figure out angles and positioning.  It's a great overall full-body workout too and destroys your core.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Wow!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2017 at 2:42 AM, Buccos1 said:

Longbar bending is an awesome experience.  Half the fun of it is trying to figure out angles and positioning.  It's a great overall full-body workout too and destroys your core.

Totaly agree! If you can afford the cost of the steel, add this to your workouts.

Nice attempt!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...