Pull Up List

Squeezus

Since we are getting a lot of new light-weight members and the feats of power:weight ratio strength are becoming more common, would it be possible to create a list of people who have done a pullup/chinup on various devices? I think that would be fun and open up a whole new dimension of feats for people who are in the lighter weight classes, as well as some solid training challenges for those of us who are on the heavier side. Maybe we could start with the ones I have see the most of recently: Rolling Thunder, Crushers, LBH, Flask, Tips Tester...I'm sure there are more that could be included. Let me know what you think!

• Like 8

I like it!  The big guys already have all the advantages lifting "things" with our bodies.  This will even the playing field some and challenge the big boys to some new feats.  Come on rock climbers - show us what ya got!

• Like 1

Additonally, pullup total weight(body weight and weight added)on various implement(s) could be added to a list. Loading pin works good for pullups, too!

Edited by Kluv#0

Good idea! This would also be a fun way for more climbers to get into grip training. I have brought my blob to the climbing gym before with little recruiting success. Most people looked at me like I was a straight weirdo haha. A lot of my climber friends are really into one arm pull-ups (like on door frames and half pad crimps) I'm sure many of these guys would have fun doing pull-ups on grip tools. Then maybe once I get them in the door, I can push them down the slippery slope into our cult *rubs hands maniacally*

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Boulderbrew said:

Good idea! This would also be a fun way for more climbers to get into grip training. I have brought my blob to the climbing gym before with little recruiting success. Most people looked at me like I was a straight weirdo haha. A lot of my climber friends are really into one arm pull-ups (like on door frames and half pad crimps) I'm sure many of these guys would have fun doing pull-ups on grip tools. Then maybe once I get them in the door, I can push them down the slippery slope into our cult *rubs hands maniacally*

He's the hero we need 

</commissioner Gordon>

This sounds awesome!
Id love to see what some people could do!
I think I could get a serious flask +weight pullup on the list ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I love this idea, and some of us heavier guys might surprise you ;-).

• Like 2

Maybe throw door frame pull ups in there.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Josh O'Dell said:

Maybe throw door frame pull ups in there.

May quickly turn into a home improvement project for some of the big fellas here haha

• Like 4