Anton sees RED!

anwnate

From Maureen:  "Hey little brother!  Super excited for you!"

• Like 1

Proud to have seen this gone down in person. A huge congratulations man!!!!

• Like 2

Nice!  Congratulations ... knew it was just a matter of time!

• Like 1

Awesome! Congrats. Let's see a video!

• Like 1

Thank you very much everyone! Its been a long time coming and I'm very happy to finally make the red nail bend official and make the roster. I had a nice section of thank yous in my short bio to ironmind but i guess they didn't make the cut - so here they are: Thank you very much to my friends/coaches/training partners Nate Brous, Anthony Clarino, Jose Cabrera, Mike Rabich, Mike Phillips, Chris Schoeck, and E.J. Livesey and thank you to Steve Weiner for being the best host and referee I could have hoped for. Thank you to all the great guys who've hosted contests and competed with me over the past few years and thank you gripboard and North American Grip Sport Association for propagating such a great sport and pursuit! This was the video courtesy of Mr. Clarino - 

IMG_0737 (1).MOV

• Like 4

Thank you Chris and thank you Tom - it was sweet revenge for last September!

• Like 1

I did the fbbc bastard last saturday a few minutes after the red too - again courtesy of Anthony - 

• Like 2

Huge congrats bro. You earned this and I'm very happy for you. So the big question is; what's next?

• Like 1

Here's Anton's Red Nail cert uploaded to Youtube, for everyone's convenience:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, EJ Livesey said:

Huge congrats bro. You earned this and I'm very happy for you. So the big question is; what's next?

I think he's got a Shiny Bastard cert in queue that the judges have been sittin on :D 

• Like 1

Thank you E.J., Mike, and John! Yea I've definitely put a lot of effort in and am very glad to be bending what I am. Thanks again Anthony for the upload. And yea those FBBC judges - its like they got real jobs too or something - unbelievable - My next goal is to continue bending drill rod til I can cert the Hexabastard, then bend more drill rod til I can get cert the Duke then King of Bastards - heres my shiny bastard cert video from January too - 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Anthony C. said:

I think he's got a Shiny Bastard cert in queue that the judges have been sittin on :D 

I haven't judged a single cert since this summer. This job is no joke and takes a lot of time up. I really dropped the ball. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EJ Livesey said:

I haven't judged a single cert since this summer. This job is no joke and takes a lot of time up. I really dropped the ball. 

Was just ribbing you man. I know you have stuff going on

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Anthony C. said:

Here's Anton's Red Nail cert uploaded to Youtube, for everyone's convenience:

Finally saw the video. The other format wouldn't play for me. You killed it dude. 

• Like 2

Thank you Joefrey and thanks Chez! Congrats again Joefrey on your cert too - hope 2017 brings you more certs to come! Chez get that mm7!

• Like 1