This Week in Grip - Episode 6 - 2/23/17

Jedd Johnson

The release of this one was delayed due to some headaches I've been having, and my daughter being sick.  The graininess is because with all the video footage I put in, the file size was going to be extremely huge.

Please hit the LIKE, guys.  It will help the video get propagated across YouTube and will help spread the word about grip sport.

Gil let me know the end got cut off.  Sorry about that guys.  It was a software issue and I didn't catch it.  Here's the rest:

• Like 10

Thanks for mentioning the competition! Guess I should be a bit more active here... ;)

There will be some seriously strong dudes there, so it should be quite an exciting competition.  

• Like 1

On 2/24/2017 at 2:50 PM, Martin_Arildsson said:

Thanks for mentioning the competition! Guess I should be a bit more active here... ;)

There will be some seriously strong dudes there, so it should be quite an exciting competition.  

Yes, that would be great if you were more active, buddy!

That wrist event at Löddeköpinge is no joke! It was an event at last LGC in 2015 and it was a super hard event!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, David_wigren said:

That wrist event at Löddeköpinge is no joke! It was an event at last LGC in 2015 and it was a super hard event!

I bet.  I'd love to see some clips from last year.  I can't imagine how tough it was.

1 hour ago, Jedd Johnson said:

I bet.  I'd love to see some clips from last year.  I can't imagine how tough it was.

Not sure if anyone recorded anything from that event. Here's a short video with Arne showing the event: