Any gripster in central London?

Alawadhi

Dunno if this topic should be here or elsewhere (mods please move it if it should be) but am travelling to Central London/West London for a week (25 Feb to 4th March). For pleasure and checking my back (I already got the MRI scan reports) with a famous Doc over there. So anyone willing to meet to talk about grip and try some grip items?

I will be located in Knightsbridge. 

Edited by Alawadhi

No one? Two more days left for me. My hands needs some blobs and grip toys! 

No gripguys, I understand.

but, you hurt your back? I thought I saw you writing somewhere that you tried a max DL that went wrong? Hope it works out. Backpain can be evil...

• Like 1

Similarly I live in London and didn't see this until too late, but not as central as Knightsbridge anyway (unless you're a multimillionaire you don't live there!) - I'll go out on a limb and guess that there aren't too many people with lots of grip implements who live centrally in london simply because almost nobody can afford a garage or similar space to put them and use them - it's a shame but that's just how it is unfortunately. We (almost) all live in small boxes!

• Like 1

On 3/4/2017 at 1:46 AM, Geralt said:

No gripguys, I understand.

but, you hurt your back? I thought I saw you writing somewhere that you tried a max DL that went wrong? Hope it works out. Backpain can be evil...

Very evil. It will just stop your progress. I think my form was bad but I am not sure. Doc said last disc moved to the left a bit. With a month of physiotherapy it should go back in. Maybe now 2 weeks have passed. Let's see.

On 3/4/2017 at 3:29 AM, BenMorrissey said:

I don't live in Central London but close, unfortunately I didn't see this until too late :(

Yep was late. Already back in country and 4th was last day.

On 3/5/2017 at 4:16 AM, patrickmeniru said:

Similarly I live in London and didn't see this until too late, but not as central as Knightsbridge anyway (unless you're a multimillionaire you don't live there!) - I'll go out on a limb and guess that there aren't too many people with lots of grip implements who live centrally in london simply because almost nobody can afford a garage or similar space to put them and use them - it's a shame but that's just how it is unfortunately. We (almost) all live in small boxes!

I understand. No biggies next time I can come to your places mate. Problem was my travel was sudden but next time if I know in advance I write here faster.

Sure, I only have a few grippers and not a lot else, but I know of a few good gyms and it would be nice to meet someone from the Gripboard in person!

• Like 1