Jedd - congratulations...

LAINE SNOOK

First, congratulations. I honestly did not think the way IronMind set this up there would be an official world record for a while, seeing as it had to be 5 seconds longer than Clay's January hold. That is one impressive time!

Second, I stayed quiet when there was discussion a while back on what was the most impressive grip feat of 2016. To me, nothing clearly stood out. But THIS is, as far as I am concerned, the top feat of 2017 so far. MORE guys gun for grippers than any other feat. The number of people chasing grippers far exceeds any other feat in the sport. This is a really big deal. I have no idea how long it will take to be exceeded. Could be a month, could be three years.

Jedd has raised the bar on gripper feats for everyone. 

Edited by Hubgeezer

BIG Congrats :rock 

Big congrats, Jedd!

22 hours ago, Hubgeezer said:

First, congratulations. I honestly did not think the way IronMind set this up there would be an official world record for a while, seeing as it had to be 5 seconds longer than Clay's January hold. That is one impressive time!

Second, I stayed quiet when there was discussion a while back on what was the most impressive grip feat of 2016. To me, nothing clearly stood out. But THIS is, as far as I am concerned, the top feat of 2017 so far. MORE guys gun for grippers than any other feat. The number of people chasing grippers far exceeds any other feat in the sport. This is a really big deal. I have no idea how long it will take to be exceeded. Could be a month, could be three years.

Jedd has raised the bar on gripper feats for everyone. 

Thanks Mike. 

Judging by the unbelievable response on Facebook, this is being seen as a tremendous feat by many.  What's funny is we did this feat several years ago in a comp - either 2014 or 2015, and Juha and I have been doing combo feats with the #4 and the Inch for a couple / 3 years also. 

Oh well.  I' just glad it's being tracked now officially by the parent company.  Been waiting for it to happen for a while.

21 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

BIG Congrats :rock 

Thanks my man.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Florian Kellersmann said:

Big congrats, Jedd!

Thank you sir.

1 hour ago, cemery said:

Great work Jedd !

Thank you, bud!

1 hour ago, odin said:

Great strength and mental toughness Jedd, congratulations!

Thanks a lot Bob.