I think my offhand is ready to MM1

MikaT

I think my off hand is ready to MM1. I need to do little more work with right hand if I want to cert MM1. But I have a question. 

Do I have to do MM0-cert with offhand too? Or can I do MM1-offhand cert same time when I do MM1-cert. I have done MM0-cert only with my righthand.

• Like 3

I had my 163# elite down before I certed the mm1 offhand. I think you got it though. 

• Like 1

Strong work. You have the MM1 easily, a 158 #3 is way harder than the MM1 as far as I'm aware. Tetting grippers are usually much easier to set than COC and GHP as well.

• Like 1

You only have to do mm0 with 1 hand and then you can do mm1 with both after. Bill recently told me when I wanted to do mm0 with my offhand

• Like 3

On 19.2.2017 at 9:04 PM, temmmeeee said:

You only have to do mm0 with 1 hand and then you can do mm1 with both after. Bill recently told me when I wanted to do mm0 with my offhand

Thank you :)