Training through back injury and did anyone tested huge handed people in grip?

Alawadhi

14870239721111494578120.thumb.jpg.f5547be1d3e12dd307db670b47f8c407.jpgSo as my progress began to show well I finally decided to check the doctor and did MRI scan for my back pain because of deadlifts. Seems my last disc mived a bit to the left. No problem, doc said 3 to 4 weeks of physiotherapy and all will be fixed. So I am planning to just bench, push ups,  pull ups, grippers and bending. Anyone hand a similar experience and what helps them? 

Second, as you can see in the pic (sorry for the not so clear photo if needed I can upload a clear one tomorrow) the huge man is really huge. Ok the other local man is uncle of Sheikh Hamdan and is not that tall. Maybe 165cm or so. But still can anyone see the difference in hand size? The thumb alone of the giant is almost as big as the local man hands. I will try to find this man and get him to my gym to try things. He seems easily above 7'5".

My question for this is, anyone met a giant and tested his grip? 

Edited by Alawadhi
  • Like 3

Adressing your back problem:

Step 1: Start with

Planks and Side Planks

Step 2: after 3 weeks include a

A back friendly squat variation - Goblet Squats full movement in your schedule, dont go to failure 

Step 3: 2 weeks after including squats add

Glute Bridges, adductors/abductors

Step 4: 2-3 weeks later beginn to 

strengthening the erector spinae:

4.1 start with Reverse Hypers after a while include

4.2 loading pin rows, start with light weight and dont go to failure, strict form 

No Deadlift, no back squats, dont do much sitting its pure poison for your back, when you sit use a pillow to straighten your back, use a foam roller, use arnika gel

back reha its a science in itself and a one to one consultation would be best, advise in a forum has its limitations but this should guide you in the right direction

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2017 at 0:59 AM, GripAustria said:

Adressing your back problem:

Step 1: Start with

Planks and Side Planks

Step 2: after 3 weeks include a

A back friendly squat variation - Goblet Squats full movement in your schedule, dont go to failure 

Step 3: 2 weeks after including squats add

Glute Bridges, adductors/abductors

Step 4: 2-3 weeks later beginn to 

strengthening the erector spinae:

4.1 start with Reverse Hypers after a while include

4.2 loading pin rows, start with light weight and dont go to failure, strict form 

No Deadlift, no back squats, dont do much sitting its pure poison for your back, when you sit use a pillow to straighten your back, use a foam roller, use arnika gel

back reha its a science in itself and a one to one consultation would be best, advise in a forum has its limitations but this should guide you in the right direction

Thanks mate! Will go by your advice

Edited by Alawadhi

I've met David Labbe and he is pretty much a giant. His grip is freaking incredible as one might suspect.

• Like 3

Yep I've seen his grip videos. Very tall and big. Huge hands AND strong. He almost cleaned the Inch and what's funny is he felt embarrassed he couldn't clean it lol. Anyway I found this guy working area. He is 7'6" and 50 years. Not sure if his back is strong as generally these very tall people have bad knees and back.