107.7lbs on the Wrist Wrench!

Daniel Fleming

Second session at home with this thing!
New PR!   Here's 107.7lbs / 48.85kg on the Wrist Wrench
Also, I almost lifted 110.1lbs / 49.94kg at the end of the video!

Bodyweight: 180.4lbs

• Like 11

Dan "Beast" Fleming, that is simply incredible. I love the WW but not even close to that amazing pull. WW is a lift people can't truly appreciate difficulty until they try it!

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Dan "Beast" Fleming, that is simply incredible. I love the WW but not even close to that amazing pull. WW is a lift people can't truly appreciate difficulty until they try it!

Thanks a lot, man!    The rolling handle lifts youve done with your hand size are pretty freaking incredible!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jordi said:

:bow Awesome.

what is your training with the wrist wrench?

that your prefer high repetitions or low repetitions?

Thanks

Thanks duuuude!
I honestly just starting training with the wrist wrench, but it seems my previous wrist curl training really helped so Ill probably train with it the way I was training wrist curls.
I tend to max out then drop weight and hit reps.   
If I can manage a couple of sets of 3-5 reps with heavy weight, I'll do that.   Then lower the weight and do more reps.   But I don't think Ill be doing any sets over 10 reps.  
Putting a lot of effort into heavy low rep sets has brought me great progress in the past so I'm going to try that with the wrist wrench.    :)

Edited by Daniel Fleming

Easy!
You are the new Tommy Heslep. Light and STRONG :rock 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Kashtan said:

Nice result Daniel!

Thanks Igor!

12 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Easy!
You are the new Tommy Heslep. Light and STRONG :rock 

Haha, I try :)

• 3 weeks later...

That is an unreal lift for just doing it. Are you going to hit this and the rolling handle at the same time? Would you do it on the same day and then get some rest or split the lifts for on different days? this tells me heavy wrist curls are underrated for grip guys!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JamesG said:

That is an unreal lift for just doing it. Are you going to hit this and the rolling handle at the same time? Would you do it on the same day and then get some rest or split the lifts for on different days? this tells me heavy wrist curls are underrated for grip guys!

Thanks man!
I seperate my days!   Wrist wrench one thick bar day. Next thick bar day is crusher!
I think heavy wrist wrench reps is a great replacement for the wrist curls I used to do!  
I explained what I do with it in a comment above! :)

Edited by Daniel Fleming
  • Like 1