World's Strongest Man 2016

Bill Piche

I like how Shaw used his "Power Belly" in the clean and jerk portion of the contest....

• Like 1

Nice. A lot of people don't have CBS sports (like me). I have been waiting for someone to post this. def watching it tonight. 

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this, I had forgot to look for it this year.

I started going back and watching them from the beginning.  I really enjoyed the early years when bodybuilders and football players competed too.  

I'm amazed how many times in the first 5 years they did tram and truck pulls and one lane would win every time and they would either stop using the other lane or one year had everyone do both lanes and add their times together.  

Also very entertaining to see the lack of safety.  I can't believe how dumb the setup for the refrigerator race was!  Franco Colombo breaking his leg in the refrigerator race, John Kolbs strap breaking in the refrigerator race and Reinholdt getting run over by the tram because no one thought of using brakes or having people there to stop it!

• Like 1

I was hoping that Thor would pull through this year... but alas.  I am extremely impressed with the 23 year old polish competitor and also the rookie competitor from Georgia (country not state).  It looks like a very hopeful lineup for future years

• Like 1