Some FBBC bar bend

zs242

I’ve been bending steel for years now, actually I learnt everything about it on this place. A lot of people here meant inspiration for me. It is the first time that I’ve ordered barss from FBBC, here is the result:

FBBC Bastard 7"x5/16" CRS bend:

FBBC Big Bastard 6,5"x5/16 CRS bend:

FBBC Huge Bastard 6"x5/16" CRS bend :

FBBC Grand Bastard 5.5"x5/16" CRS bend :

FBBC Grade 5 bolt 7"x5/16" "Edgin" bend :

FBBC Duke of the Bastards 7"x11/32" CRS bend :

FBBC King of all Bastards 7"x3/8" CRS :

FBBC Hexabastard 7" x 5/16" bend :

FBBC Shiny Bastard 7" x 5/16" bend :

FBBC Big Shiny Bastard 6.5" x 5/16" bend :

• Like 9

Crazy, I've seen your instagram videos and it's like ok he made that red nail look easy. But how long have you been bending, and what's a typical week for you? You just plowed through all those bars man, great stuff.

Edited by wobbler

I have been bending nails for three years, but I became bending seriously in the last one and a half year.
Recently I bend bars two times per week, as follows:

Day one
2 lighter bars for warm-up, then 4-6 average level bars, finally 1 stainless. All of them with single pads.
I am working on the speed and intensity of the bending. (I am trying to bend more and more faster and intensive.)

Day two
Similar to day one, but at the end I bend one hard bars in double pads.
In every 2-3 weeks I try one maximum effort bend in double pads.

I do different exercises on the other days of the week, one day squat and one day deadlift in a gym
and kettlebell exercises two times per week at home (military presses, BUP, turkish getup,floor press, low rep swing with heavy bells).
I warm up with a lot of shoulder mobility exercises and sladgehammer levering every time.

Above all I have many ISO bars. I use 9 and 10 mm stainless (cheatkinked 10 degrees to 3-3,5" between legs) because of their flexibility in minimal suede wraps.
I used to press them at home, at my workplace, during travelling, everywhere I can.

• Like 8

Very impressive.  KOAB didn't even put up a fight.  I'm not sure you even needed that last hit.

Are you seeing a Gold Cert in your future?

Thank you Anwnate!

I had several attempts on Gold Nail length, but I found it very uncomfortable. I need to work on my shoulder mobility a lot.
I am far from bending a Gold Nail in cert conditions.
I think in this year I will be able to bend 1-2 stronger 10mm steel 7” and 3/8" steel in shorter length and improve my bending in other styles (reverse, DU).
My goal is to execute more - previously succesful - bends with less pads.
Recently I’d rather want to practise these things, than the Gold Nail. Of course I don't give up I will try it sometimes, but it is not my first priority

• Like 2

Duuuuuude,,,,,,,,,,Are you for real? Who are you? I know you are Zsolt Hornyak but comon this is the first time I know you. You literally killed through those pieces. Heck Only selected few in the world can bend the KOAB. Well done!

P.S. Want to get rid of my wrist injury (rehabilitating phase now) so I can bend again. Way when I was bending in 2007 A shiny, Edgin and a Mag was a huge bend which I did them all. My long term goal was a big G8. But heck those are joke nowadays so I need to focus on bigger bars like you guys. But healing should come first and then rock the steel :rock 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Some new bend from the past few week (nost just FBBC stock, red nail, horseshue):

FBBC Magnificient Bastard 5/16" X 5" CRS bend:

FBBC Big Hexabastard 5/16" X 6.5" CRS hex bend:

FBBC Grade 2 3/8" x 7" bend:

Ironmind red nail in one ironmind pad:

FBBC Big Duke of Bastard 11/32" x 6.5" Round CRS:

FBBC Huge Duke of Bastards 11/32" x 6" Round CRS:

FBBC Huge Shiny Bastard 5/16" x 6" Round Stainless:

FBBC 6" x 5/16 Grade 5 bolt bend:

Kerckhaert SX7 4x0 Horseshue bend:

Kerckhaert DF 3 FC 22x8 Horseshue bend:

• Like 3

Strong :rock 

Very impressive, what's next for you? I look forward to seeing more videos destroying steel.

Thank you very much! @Alawadhi

My next goal in the shorter steels is the Insane Bastard. In the 7" lenght  the main goal is the Tsar of All Bastards and the IG 220kg. @shakenbake

Irongrip 215 square bend:

• Like 5

The tsar is crazzzy, good luck brotha. Look forward to seeing you smash it. Best of luck with training 

• Like 1