Bench Press(PAUSED) contest Wilks formula

Kluv#0

Hello, Jan 15 2017 will be my 50th Birthday!!!( I will be only individual that will have to show proof of age) To mark my special day I will be holding a best 2 rep bench press contest(yes prize for first place only) NO ENTRY FEE.  Requirements- 1. I will use wilks formula/McCulloch revised 2. individual must weigh themselves on scale on Jan 15(not a contest about who can water manipulate the best)- must have newspaper that clearly shows Jan 15, 2017 after weigh as proof. 3. clearly weigh the bar on camera 4. show all weights on camera 5. Give their current age 6. Best 2 rep PAUSED bench press with no lifting of butt. 7. weight  bench pressed x2 reps MUST be 315lbs or more to qualify- . 8. individual must be a member of the gripboard for at least 4 months(same time I joined) 9. individual must have at least 5 posts from August 2016 thru today Thursday Dec 22 2016. 10. I will notify all individuals of first place prize Jan 14th 2017- must have entered Jan 13 2017. I have just started this A.M. getting ready for my annual lift so 3 weeks should be enough time to get weight acclimated. Thanks  I forgot the most important - RAW= no elbow sleeves and/ elbow wraps. T-shirt and wrist wraps only

Edited by Kluv#0
additional info
  • Like 2

Only 3 weeks left- 4 entrants so far(myself included) hopeful that at least 5-10 guys that can pass the requirement and enter. Thanks