Jump to content
anwnate

South Jersey 4 (Saturday, July 15th)

Recommended Posts

Durrs

Wow! venue looks sick. I wish I was going to be there. All the best to the competitors tomorrow. Hopefully there is a live stream I'd rather watch this than some rigged baseball game :).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Boulderbrew
3 minutes ago, Durrs said:

Wow! venue looks sick. I wish I was going to be there. All the best to the competitors tomorrow. Hopefully there is a live stream I'd rather watch this than some rigged baseball game :).

Hell, if someone wanted to Facebook live some of the event, I would be psyched.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JHenze646

What the medley?

0714171835b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KapMan
10 hours ago, anwnate said:

Lovely chalk seasoning washed away on all 3 comp. flasks.  

An even base coat will be applied to all three.  After that...its the competitors job to personalize their chalking.20170714_093704.jpg

Will powdered blood of my enemies be ok?

Edited by KapMan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JHenze646
On 7/13/2017 at 6:49 PM, KRC said:

Forgot to mention I'll bring a handful of 3/4", 5/8", and 1/2" steel stock if after the marathon of competing and feats anyone wants to do some braced bending.  

I am still pumped that I got to be there for your red nail bend.

Thank you so much for bringing the steel i enjoyed bending and *cough* attempting to bend it. it was very generous.

It was a pleasure to meet you.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KRC
1 hour ago, JHenze646 said:

I am still pumped that I got to be there for your red nail bend.

Thank you so much for bringing the steel i enjoyed bending and *cough* attempting to bend it. it was very generous.

It was a pleasure to meet you.

The pleasure was mine man.  Great to meet you.  I'll do a full trip report thanking many, but the support you guys gave me helped immensely before bending before that crowd.

And dude, you destroyed that 1/2" bar with my horrible wrap job! 

Good times!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rob McMurren
6 minutes ago, KRC said:

The pleasure was mine man.  Great to meet you.  I'll do a full trip report thanking many, but the support you guys gave me helped immensely before bending before that crowd.

And dude, you destroyed that 1/2" bar with my horrible wrap job! 

Good times!

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KRC
13 hours ago, floyd43 said:

 

That is impressive stuff, especially after that long a day.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KapMan
20 minutes ago, KRC said:

That is impressive stuff, especially after that long a day.  

Destroyed 7-8, 9/32 reverse bends too

Edited by KapMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrew Dube
2 hours ago, KRC said:

That is impressive stuff, especially after that long a day.  

Thanks Kevin! It was great to meet you. And thanks for leaving the steel for us to play with! Congrats on your red nail cert!

 

2 hours ago, KapMan said:

Destroyed 7-8, 9/32 reverse bends too

Thanks Shawn! I was most excited to bend with you guys!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom Scibelli

Congrats guys!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
anwnate

While I hope to read some more.  Those people who already sent in a trip report are getting sent a cool Horne Penny Trainer...compliments of one @richcottrell

That means... @John McCarter, @acromegaman, @KRC, @Anthony C., @jasonotto, @Rob McMurren and @KapMan

are all getting one of these. :)

penny trainer.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acromegaman

Awesome! Thanks @richcottrell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KRC
1 minute ago, acromegaman said:

Awesome! Thanks @richcottrell

Seconded!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John McCarter
2 hours ago, anwnate said:

While I hope to read some more.  Those people who already sent in a trip report are getting sent a cool Horne Penny Trainer...compliments of one @richcottrell

That means... @John McCarter, @acromegaman, @KRC, @Anthony C., @jasonotto, @Rob McMurren and @KapMan

are all getting one of these. :)

penny trainer.jpg

Thank you that is beyond awesome man!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KapMan
3 hours ago, KRC said:

Seconded!

Thirded

key pinch palooza

Edited by KapMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anthony C.

Wow, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×