South Jersey 4 (Saturday, July 15th)

anwnate

I would be looking to part with the below items for a trade(horseshoes/steel, scraps/bent steel, fidget spinners, etc.) or sell cheap. Let me know if your interested and I will pack it for the trip. I will only be parting with one of the irongrip blockweights.

0706172135a.jpg

0709171301.jpg

0709171303.jpg

I also have an Ironmind & Sorinex hub and a set of rock rings.

Edited by JHenze646
  • Like 2

SJ4 just acquired another big time surprise guest.

Just sayin'. :)

• Like 6

I will be bringing a few wrist wrenches and other items. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, KapMan said:

Looking for video games too. Kinda odd. But you'd be surprised what folk have :D

I have an xbox 360, a controller and some games if your interested. I don't play anymore. Just don't have the time

I'd be interested in buying grip implements. I don't have anything except a set of very inconsistent grippers. 

3 hours ago, Chez said:

I have an xbox 360, a controller and some games if your interested. I don't play anymore. Just don't have the time

Pm your price

Just now, KapMan said:

Pm your price

you got it. I'll take pics and get a list to you of the games tonight. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chez said:

you got it. I'll take pics and get a list to you of the games tonight. 

Thanks brother. Beer of your choice is on me

35 minutes ago, KapMan said:

Thanks brother. Beer of your choice is on me

I'll take a glass of wine............dam wheat gluten allergy :(

10 minutes ago, Chez said:

I'll take a glass of wine............dam wheat gluten allergy :(

Say whaaaat?
Image result for gluten free beers

3 minutes ago, Squeezus said:

Say whaaaat?
Image result for gluten free beers

Been gluten free for a while and most gluten free beers are horrible. I do like a couple (Glutenberg which I'm bringing to the comp is one). Omission by the way isn't really gluten free. Its crafted to remove the gluten but I still react to it. 

Edited by Chez

On 7/7/2017 at 7:50 PM, KRC said:

Yeah I have a lot of rated grippers id be happy to trade for steel or armwrestling accessories.  

Went through everything tonight and this is what I have

BBM - 102 (this gripper is filed and I don't know the new rating)

GHP6 - 138

BBGM - 140

IM3 - 145

BBGM - 150

IM3 - 150

unrated IM3

BBE EH - 167

IM3.5 - 183

MM4 replica - 184

trades are preferred.  See y'all real soon.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, KRC said:

Went through everything tonight and this is what I have

GHP6 - 138

BBGM - 140

IM3 - 145

BBGM - 150

IM3 - 150

unrated IM3

BBE EH - 167

IM3.5 - 183

MM4 replica - 184

trades are preferred.  See y'all real soon.

I will take your:

GHP6 - 138

Here is what I have to sell or trade (see pictures below):

CoC Single Stamp #1 Cannon rated at 78lbs

CoC Single Stamp #2 Cannon rated at 95lbs

RB 70 Cannon rated at 43lbs (like new)

Tetting Super Advanced Cannon rated at 89lbs (like new)

Trilobyte 2.5" Rolling Handle apparatus (like new)

Ironmind Twist Yo Wrist (like new)

++ The biggest thing I am looking for is a old school deep dish York 45lb plate with a decent hub. I have one already and looking for another. Also a 155lb rated gripper (non-CoC)

FILE0004.JPG

FILE0005.JPG

FILE0006.JPG

Edited by AKJV1769
Forgot to mention something

My wifey (Maureen) asked me to post this here (like FB), to reach more people.  She likes the community (god knows why ;) ) and wanted to say a few words.

"The other half, would like to welcome you all to the contest and to our home. 

Nate has worked tirelessly, dare I say obsessively, toward making this a great contest. While he continues to physically heal, he has definitely put all of his mental "gripper energy" into this, I am entirely happy to assist him, in anyway, to make you  feel welcomed and to get this contest up and running. 

The Grip Community has been absolutely amazing toward him, and us, over the last three very difficult years and so, for me, this is my way of saying Thank you!

Soooo, Thank you all for the kind words, encouragement, friendship, support, guidance, relentless emailing and checking in on him while he was very ill, helping me unpack our moving van, answering my electrical, locksmith, and plumbing questions at all hours, repeatedly asking if you could assist us, and visiting him.
 (Cesare, Jose, Anthony, John, Ger Alt, Anton, Jedd, Michael, you guys checked in with ME repeatedly -thank you, it helped he and I more than I could ever express)

So to the Grip Community - Thank you and get ready to bend, rip, grip, crush, lift, and have FUN!

(please recall these kind words as you eat my burnt meal. Just think to  yourself...."made with love, made with love....".)"

• Like 13

On 7/2/2017 at 8:05 AM, anwnate said:

Lighter Medley                                                    Heavier Medley

Sorinex Block (34)                                               IM Block (68)

3" Trilobyte (60)                                                   4" no-spin handle (75)  

Fatgripz Dumbell (40)                                          Fatgripz Dumbell (70)

Goldbar (20)                                                         1HP MK2 (140)

I think there are now two Gold Bars at the Brous house, so either way, expect to "Go For The Gold" in the light or heavy medley!

I posted this on Instagram and Facebook, but I figured there might be some of you that aren't on either, but are attending SJ4. Read the description for details about buying gear at the competition:

4 hours ago, Squeezus said:

I posted this on Instagram and Facebook, but I figured there might be some of you that aren't on either, but are attending SJ4. Read the description for details about buying gear at the competition:

Hey Gil, could you bring me an XL black BSS tshirt I can buy off you?

58 minutes ago, Anton.Torrella said:

Hey Gil, could you bring me an XL black BSS tshirt I can buy off you?

You got it, bud.

• Like 1

It is with true sorrow I have to say I won’t be able to attend SJ4.  As I sit here counting my heartbeats in my face as what feels like an electrical shock hits me each beat I know I can’t drive all the way from Ohio to the contest.  I was holding on to hope right up until last Friday when I had the second surgery that did not help.  On what I think is the 5th (?) course of antibiotics now with some very temporary relief that comes and goes.  This has been going on since the first of the year and is starting to really wear on me.  My lifting is suffering (hardly doing anything but never miss a day still) and I’m trying to keep climbing but struggling a lot with it.  Talking – eating – and random movements with my face (think yawning) almost put me to my knees.  I love all you guys – even the ones I fuss and feud with on the internet – many of you I count as some of the best friends I have on this planet.  Once in a while glance over in the corner and imagine I’m there in spirit at least cheering all of you on.  Good Luck to everyone!  Be Strong!

Climber511

Chris Rice

• Like 11

We will miss the hell out of you.

I know at least 2 lucky people who will be walking away with a memory of your SJ4 presence.received_10154005001968039.jpeg

• Like 12

If anyone is interested in getting their hands on a 40kg competition kettlebell let me know, I'll part with it for cheap or open to the idea of a trade.

• Like 1