Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geralt

Short review from the Netherlands of the Flask

4 posts in this topic

10 people like this

My first real training with the Flask today, skip to 1:55 mark. From what I told above, was from fumbling around with light weights but nothing heavier because of other focus on grippers. Royz from the GB lent it from me for a couple of months. Since I don't want to look like ass on SJ4 lol I want to do some work with it now for secondary training. 80kg felt good, specially after heavy wide gripperwork. 

https://youtu.be/39a04UzTZHs

2 people like this

5 hours ago, Geralt said:

My first real training with the Flask today, skip to 1:55 mark. From what I told above, was from fumbling around with light weights but nothing heavier because of other focus on grippers. Royz from the GB lent it from me for a couple of months. Since I don't want to look like ass on SJ4 lol I want to do some work with it now for secondary training. 80kg felt good, specially after heavy wide gripperwork. 

https://youtu.be/39a04UzTZHs

I honestly find that training grippers prior to pinching makes my pinching stronger!

1 person likes this

On 19-3-2017 at 3:39 AM, Daniel Fleming said:

I honestly find that training grippers prior to pinching makes my pinching stronger!

Pinched today again and got 85kg, 90kg got some movement, but that was it. I understand what you are saying, but I think for me doing squats, as I did today, together with the right skinfriction due to temperature, did it. Grippers do get my hands a bit more tired, although indeed they don't cause as much harm as say thickbar before grippers. 

3 people like this