Pre-Rated gripper update today!

Cannon

Over 50 Pre-Rated IronMind and GHPs will go up later today!  There are always some gems that go immediately.  

http://cannonpowerworks.com/collections/rating-service/products/grip-strength-equipment-pre-rated-grippers

If there are any really exciting choices I will tease them here. I will also post an ETA here when I have a better idea.  

• Like 2

Already some goodies going up later today.  

Two 130 IronMind #2.5s 
Two <145 IronMind #3s
175 IronMind #3.5

Man-oh-man. Turns out we're into a new supply of recently-received GHP grippers.  The GHP 8s have possibly shifted lower into the 160-170 range!  

I will let that sink in....

Have you regained consciousness?  The 160-170 range of ratings is one of the absolute hardest to service.  If GHP 8s are going to continue to fall in that range, this will be a game-changer.  We have the following three going up later today: 163, 167, 169.  

We're hoping it wasn't a total fluke that the three I grabbed were all in this range.    

14 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Some <=146 GHP7s going up later today.  Includes a 143 GHP 7.  BY FAR the new lowest.

does that mean you will have to drastically update your GHP avg from July?

2 minutes ago, richcottrell said:

does that mean you will have to drastically update your GHP avg from July?

Not following you exactly, but yes all these grippers will be part of the next update to the ratings data.

Sorry this topic got mussed up a little.  I realized I posted some stuff in the wrong thread, and then lost some stuff when I tried to split the posts over here.  

@Grind I believe a post by you was lost, sorry!  If you want to comment again you should.  

47 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Sorry this topic got mussed up a little.  I realized I posted some stuff in the wrong thread, and then lost some stuff when I tried to split the posts over here.  

@Grind I believe a post by you was lost, sorry!  If you want to comment again you should.  

Ok, I said that the low ghp8's are a great rating to have and train with but bad news for the GHP challenge. 

Matt, anything different about those super low ghps? Spread? Handle mount? Those are some crazy outliers, especially for ghp, which is probably the most consistent imo.

7 minutes ago, jvance said:

Matt, anything different about those super low ghps? Spread? Handle mount? Those are some crazy outliers, especially for ghp, which is probably the most consistent imo.

Nope. It seems like it's just a new batch.  

17 hours ago, Cannon said:

Some <=146 GHP7s going up later today.  Includes a 143 GHP 7.  BY FAR the new lowest.

Wow, that is very low!  I had several GHP7s before getting rid of my collection.  One of them was 162lbs.  And it didn't feel the hardest of the few GHP7s I closed that weren't rated by me or anyone else. 

I thought I was good on grippers for a while... guess not:D

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Whoever got that 171, i hope you step on a lego. I put that joker in my cart and was completing the sale when i get updated cart notice :ohmy

• Like 8

2 hours ago, KapMan said:

Whoever got that 171, i hope you step on a lego. I put that joker in my cart and was completing the sale when i get updated cart notice :ohmy

I wanted that one too. I've been looking for a stout #3 for over a month and the 157 and 158 were sold out 😕

4 hours ago, KapMan said:

Will do!

• Like 1