Back Into Chaos: JStepien's Log

JStepien

Tried another TNS attempt COC 3...

I haven't been posting workouts. Really, been all bodybuilding, no grip, strength training, & boxing... Thinking about making a video of my arm workout, but it's a maybe, who knows...

7 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I heard Gorilla Monsoon and Mean Gene Okerlund in the backgrooooound !

Ricky The Dragon Steamboat vs Cowboy Bob Orton

Been training a lot, down in weight from 302ish to Sunday at 294! Happy about that. Sometimes, feel out of it. This week's bodybuilding theme is brutality!!!

So, felt like some sort of grip training

See how my back feels tomorrow. Right now, I feel Good! Maybe, it's  the lighter bodyweight 

I guess, I'll put up, so far, this week's workouts... 1 hour of cardio every workout... blueprint, 3 supersets, 5x10 each

Sunday: LEGS

Calves superset 4x25 each

Back squats: close stance, heels evaluated & wide stance, low bar

BB hack squats & DB stiff leg deadlifts

Bodyweight Bulgarian split squats & BB split squats

Standing calf raises 1x100

Abs 4x25 each 

Incline sit up with resistance band

Knee ups

Decline sit ups

Band crunches

Monday: CHEST 

Reverse grip bench & DB flyes

DB incline bench & BB "guillotine" incline

Bodyweight dips & makeshift crossovers

Tuesday: BACK

Deadlifts off blocks & straight arm pull downs

1 arm DB rows with resistance band & meadows rows

Yates rows & bodyweight close grip pull ups

Today, took rest day & enjoyed a dinner night out with the fiancee. Steak & baked potato kind of night!

Tomorrow, depends if I have to work late, shoulders & some and, maybe hit the heavy bag... long week at work...

Edited by JStepien

Boulder shoulder day!

Did 1 hour of cardio & couple rounds hitting the heavy bag

3 supersets 5x10 each

DB seated overhead press & wide grip upright rows

Seated DB side laterials & seated bent over DB laterials (arms more bent)

Underhand DB front raises & DB bent over laterials (arms straight)

4x25 band crunches

Weekly pursuit

May have got it, don't know haha

Arm day tomorrow & who knows Saturday!

• Like 1

Yesterday trained arms with some arm wrestling movements... I forgot what I did, been out of it lately... Mostly, from diet change...

This was earlier today

... should stick to arm wrestling...

I did this video Thursday night for Jason Gillen out of Washington!

Next week just bodybuilding 2 movements 10x10 probably... Packed next weekend

Quick post...

Hour of cardio

4x25 standing calf raises

10x10 back squats with heels evaluated

10x10 DB stiff leg deadlifts

1x50 leg extensions

4x25 knee ups

4x25 band crunches

HAPPY EASTER & HAPPY PASSOVER!!!

Another training session in the books...

Calling this operation flex magazine in dedication to Joe Sullivan...

Hour of cardio while watching wrestling...

10x10 reverse grip bench press

10x10 DB incline bench press

1x50 make shift cable cross overs

5x20 seated BB French press

Work was additional cardio being short handed...

Saw a Facebook post about this year king kong challenge trophy... they do look cool... so, maybe, I should start training for it... small fact, did train bodybuilding for the contest back in 2015 & 2016... Gonna think about it...

1 minute ago, JStepien said:

Saw a Facebook post about this year king kong challenge trophy... they do look cool... so, maybe, I should start training for it... small fact, did train bodybuilding for the contest back in 2015 & 2016... Gonna think about it...

Hahahah yea brother! I figured you more of a Milo man.... haha!

3 minutes ago, JStepien said:

Where did you see the trophy? I wanna see since I am the 2018 National Grip sport “champ” as you say! Hahahahaha.... busted finger and all!

I see you commented on the thread about king kong challenge trophy...

Milo man? Sarcev??? Don't know about that...

I'll think about king kong... have to do it for me... even though had little success at the event...

8 hours ago, JStepien said:

I see you commented on the thread about king kong challenge trophy...

Milo man? Sarcev??? Don't know about that...

I'll think about king kong... have to do it for me... even though had little success at the event...

Yea Milo.... the magazine for real strength athletes from iron mind.... rather than a flex man.... the magazine for speedo wearing oiled up pseudo “athletes”.

34 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

Yea Milo.... the magazine for real strength athletes from iron mind.... rather than a flex man.... the magazine for speedo wearing oiled up pseudo “athletes”.

Too bad MILO is done, no longer around. Probably, would be more suitable for flex lol

16 minutes ago, JStepien said:

Too bad MILO is done, no longer around. Probably, would be more suitable for flex lol

MILO magazine is not done. I just got the latest issues. 25th anniversary addition. I got a free subscription last year for ordering stuff. I get one every quarter.

Edited by Guest

20 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

MILO magazine is not done. I just got the latest issues. 25th anniversary addition. I got a free subscription last year for ordering stuff. I get one every quarter.

Supposedly, that the last one son

12 minutes ago, JStepien said:

Supposedly, that the last one son

Really? Where did you hear that? That’s a shame!!! I don’t read those bodybuilding rags

Heard from a few sources... I don't read any publications anymore. Usually, the same stuff over & over again. Actually, the 25th anniversary MILO is still on my kitchen table with plastic covering still on it. I have no interest in reading it.

17 minutes ago, JStepien said:

Heard from a few sources... I don't read any publications anymore. Usually, the same stuff over & over again. Actually, the 25th anniversary MILO is still on my kitchen table with plastic covering still on it. I have no interest in reading it.

You’re the first person I heard say that it was done. I looked everywhere and found nothing about that. I just started reading this publication and like that it gets down to the scientific language about injury and injury prevention. I’ve actually used quite a bit of it while treating patients.

9 minutes ago, WestSlope said:

$80/yr or $20/issue? I learn all that I need to know to function in this world by listening to Riccardo on "This Week in Grip."

Its that much? I got mine free the past 2 years!!! I don’t know how that happened. My mother ordered me a few items for Christmas and the issues just started coming to her house every quarter. I thought it was complimentary. I don’t read it just for grip... they have very useful scientifically based articles that breaks things down in anatomical jargon which I like. That’s too bad it’s so much money. I would not order it either for that much. I’ve gotten 8 free issues thus far.

Edited by Guest

Honestly, for them, it's better to charge for issues. Probably, losing money, sending them for free. I agree, sometimes, they have good articles. Sometimes, I just throw it on the side... $80 a year ain't bad really.

19 minutes ago, JStepien said:

Honestly, for them, it's better to charge for issues. Probably, losing money, sending them for free. I agree, sometimes, they have good articles. Sometimes, I just throw it on the side... $80 a year ain't bad really.

That’s 20 bucks an issue Studd.... that’s like buying a book.... 4 issues per year for a magazine is expensive.

5 hours ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

That’s 20 bucks an issue Studd.... that’s like buying a book.... 4 issues per year for a magazine is expensive.

MILO, I always thought, it was more of a journal than a magazine. & yes I understand your point...