Just Closed the HG 250

Paul Markowski

Today, I closed the Heavy Grip 250 with my dominant hand!  It was a good close in that I closed it within a second (not one of those 2-3 second Herculean efforts).  I am proud of this personal gain and will now concentrate on closing the COC #2.5 ( a little tougher than the HG 250).

Thanks to all of you out there for responding to my recent inquires about training!  I take what you all give me and then sort it out to my personal goals.

• Like 3

Congrats Paul.  

Use this moment to assure you that future milestones are waiting for you.

Congrats dude. On wards and upwards. 

18 minutes ago, anwnate said:

Congrats Paul.  

Use this moment to assure you that future milestones are waiting for you.

Thanks brother!  I will.

15 minutes ago, Chez said:

Congrats dude. On wards and upwards. 

Exactly!  I will.

Chez:

I watched your 20 minute "how to train grippers" Youtube video 6 days ago...I started your program 4 days ago....I love it!  Very effective!  Like you said, injuries will kill any upward gains for a long time so it is better to error on the side of caution. Greater words have never nee said.  Thanks!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paul Markowski said:

Chez:

I watched your 20 minute "how to train grippers" Youtube video 6 days ago...I started your program 4 days ago....I love it!  Very effective!  Like you said, injuries will kill any upward gains for a long time so it is better to error on the side of caution. Greater words have never nee said.  Thanks!

Awesome. I'm glad it helped. I'm still trying to get back to peak strength after a nasty injury. 

2 minutes ago, Chez said:

Awesome. I'm glad it helped. I'm still trying to get back to peak strength after a nasty injury. 

Darn.  Sorry to hear that!  I am always afraid of an injury because I know it will put me way behind.  Hope you heal quick bro!

• Like 1

Just watched your multiple COC #3 single rep closes as you placed the #3 on a Behr paint can between reps!  All were no-set reps.  Also Clorox bleach jugs were apparent.  Great reps bro.  Did about 6 legit closes with only 15 seconds between reps.  I would love to be able to do that.  Great job.

1 hour ago, Paul Markowski said:

Just watched your multiple COC #3 single rep closes as you placed the #3 on a Behr paint can between reps!  All were no-set reps.  Also Clorox bleach jugs were apparent.  Great reps bro.  Did about 6 legit closes with only 15 seconds between reps.  I would love to be able to do that.  Great job.

Thanks buddy. I can still no set a #3 either hand but not as many reps right now. I'm hoping to be back to full strength by next summer. Slow and steady wins the race. 

Hello Chez and Paul

Are you by chance related to each other.  You look very much alike.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gary Gray said:

Hello Chez and Paul

Are you by chance related to each other.  You look very much alike.

That is my brother from another mother. 

4 hours ago, Chez said:

That is my brother from another mother. 

Very true,,,though Chez looks a little meaner in his profile pic than I do.