Oscar Bertrandsson 14 years old lift the Inch Dumbbell!

Arne

Separate from a discussion of the authenticity of the dumbbell, Oscar is indeed a thickbar lifting freak of nature, just like his dad.  

4 hours ago, Mikael Siversson said:

That makes sense as glued-to-the-floor would have felt very similar to glued-to-the-floor:). You know very well Arne that I value accurate descriptions of feats and a genuine Inch replica must adhere to specified measurements or at least be even harder (eg thicker handle). For the record Aaron I don't need to be able to lift an Inch dumbbell in order to recognise an inaccurate description of a feat (noticed you liked Arne's 'put-up-or-shut-up' stab). 

Mikael...  can you next time you are visiting Sweden bring with you a perfect Inch Dumbbell for Oscar to lift? I think Oscars lift is truly exceptionellt even with my "Inch"dumbbell... 

Yes Mikael, I ordered this dumbbell from Stan Pike as an Inch dubbel... 

1 hour ago, Arne said:

Mikael...  can you next time you are visiting Sweden bring with you a perfect Inch Dumbbell for Oscar to lift? I think Oscars lift is truly exceptionellt even with my "Inch"dumbbell... 

Yes Mikael, I ordered this dumbbell from Stan Pike as an Inch dubbel... 

...dumbbell...  ((bad word filter) IPhone)🙂