GHP Junior Grippers

Wade Gillingham

Cool, is there any chance you will be shipping to Canada again though Wade? Only option is the US at the moment.

Cool, I wonder if the strength range is about right for thumb and 2 finger pinch with straight fingers. 

Damnit, now im going to have to make a new rack to hold grippers....

I don't know what these grades mean, I don't live in the US, we have another schooling system.
Age of the kids would be a more universal system so people outside the US know what to order. 

22 minutes ago, Grind said:

I don't know what these grades mean, I don't live in the US, we have another schooling system.
Age of the kids would be a more universal system so people outside the US know what to order. 

Here is the generalized range in ages (depending on what time of year they were born and if they missed any grade ages can differ  a bit).

Pre-K means under 5
K-2nd means 5-7
2nd to 4th is  7-9
4th to 7th means 9-12
7th to 12th is a huge range meaning basically 9 to 18...at that point you will probably have them using normal grippers.

• Like 3

I just want these cause they are colourful grippers and I have a problem...

• Like 8

8 hours ago, HandsMcHanderson said:

Here is the generalized range in ages (depending on what time of year they were born and if they missed any grade ages can differ  a bit).

Pre-K means under 5
K-2nd means 5-7
2nd to 4th is  7-9
4th to 7th means 9-12
7th to 12th is a huge range meaning basically 9 to 18...at that point you will probably have them using normal grippers.

To correct myself: 7th to 12th is a huge range meaning basically 9 to 18...at that point you will probably have them using normal grippers. should be "12-18" had a typing brainfart there.

7 hours ago, Jared Goguen said:

I just want these cause they are colourful grippers and I have a problem...

I want some for my son and niece, plus I also have that whole "collector mentality" problem where I buy a bunch of grip stuff, needed or not because I like it. Some people like new electronics or shoes, I like fitness equipment.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, routesetter said:

Is it possible to RGC rate non-knurled grippers, or will the strap just slide off?

You can RGC non knurled gripper, I've done, Mr. Cannon does...etc.

• Like 1

Maybe good for dynamic thumb stuff? along with the thumbscrews (by DH)?

Very cool, is it possible to upload a comparison to a normal sized gripper for scale?

Also is international shipping available (will wait until the exchange rate is better for us in the UK) 

• Like 1

Just got these beautiful little grippers in the mail. My 6 year old daughter and 8 year old son are so excited to have their own!! 

Ghp 5 in the pics for comparison. Uploading from phone so not sure how these pics will turn out.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 12

• 4 months later...

christmas is almost here, so now that these grippers have been on the market for a little while, I am curious to hear how they are working out for your children?

• 2 weeks later...

These are so cool. I would have gotten them for sure when my kids were growing up!  The trainer was basically the weakest gripper out there when they were growing up.

• 1 year later...

Any chance of a combo price on a complete set? I’d like to set up a grip challenge as a motivational tool for my elementary school kids.

Edited by Toroza
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Wade GillinghamI just wanted to tell you that my daughter Josie LOVES her green GHP Junior gripper!!!  I am pretty stoked about it too.  It is perfect in every way - size, strength level, appearance, etc.  She has been repping it out no set and with a deeper set nearly constantly since opening the package on Wednesday. 

Thanks for the free shipping and the awesome product! 

I am trying to talk my wife into ordering one for her mother who suffers from late stage Alzheimer's.  Her grip strength (along with everything else) has rapidly decayed over the last few years. 

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

I can't wait to give these to my boys! 

For anyone curious, the ratings I got:

Green 10 RGC

Red 15 RGC

• Like 3

My son (a thin, athletic but not muscular 12) has the black one - I'm guessing maybe RGC 20 but never rated - and a COC Sport or Guide, whichever is the easier one, I think also unrated or maybe 36 (but I don't think I would have paid to rate it, so maybe I am just thinking the norm for that).  He can close the GHP junior but not the COC, but I think that is probably mostly a hand size issue.

• Like 2