Pre-Rated update including some Filed grippers

Cannon

Big Pre-Rating update just loaded! There are quite a few hard-to-cover numbers. Also for the first time, some Filed Pre-Rated options!

http://cannonpowerworks.com/collections/rating-service/products/grip-strength-equipment-pre-rated-grippers

Edited by Cannon
Corrected title
  • Like 3

Matt,

I assume the pre-rated Filed grippers are the numbers after they were filed down.  I that correct?

1 hour ago, richcottrell said:

Matt,

I assume the pre-rated Filed grippers are the numbers after they were filed down.  I that correct?

Yes, correct. The rating is after filing.  

The product photo shows pretty well how much material is removed.  In general the filing adds 7-8 lbs to a #2 or 2.5 and then about 10 lbs to a #3.

• Like 1

Much of the Filed Pre-Rated stuff sold instantly so we are going to backfill with more right away.  What levels, ideally, would you like to see as choices? 

7 hours ago, Cannon said:

Much of the Filed Pre-Rated stuff sold instantly so we are going to backfill with more right away.  What levels, ideally, would you like to see as choices? 

I need a 165-166

• Like 1

I'd like to see 120-135 filed. I can be the only one ;)

Edited by KapMan
  • Like 1

For those who missed out last round, about 14 more filed and pre-rated IronMind grippers are going up today. Distributed from Trainer through 2.5.  

I had a weak moment and had to pick up some of those. Can't wait for them to arrive. :D

Thanks Matt! Grippers arrived yesterday.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

My filed coc #2 rated at 114 arrived yesterday. Speedy shipping and a high quality file job....looks great!

• Like 1