Special Prices on Coaching for a Short Time

Jedd Johnson

One of my favorite things I do here at Diesel Crew is working with you all on your training.

Nothing makes me happier than seeing you guys and gals do well after we work on programming, technique, and even getting rid of injuries.

I have a couple programs, in particular, that allow me to work directly with you on your personal goals, Grip Task Force, and Team Napalm.

After winning Nationals this year, I wanted to do something special to celebrate and reach more people, so I dropped the prices on these two programs.

The video below will go over the specifics of what each of these programs entails.

Guys and Gals, I hope you decide to take me on as your coach.  I know I can help so many of you improve in your grip and your performance with grip challenge items, feats of strength and grip sport lifts.

In my experience, often people do not realize the mistakes they're making.

Once their technique is corrected, they can't believe the difference the adjustments make.

I'd love to have the opportunity to work with YOU to see if we can find some of these possible adjustments, as well as helping you improve your programming and get back to pain free training.

Here are the links to join up:

Grip Task Force - http://www.dieselcrew.com/grip-strength-coaching-grip-task-force

Team Napalm - http://dieselcrew.com/TeamNapalm.htm

Take note, I can only take 5 people for Grip Task Force, and 10 for Team Napalm. 

Also, whether I hit those numbers or not, the prices will go back to normal after this weekend.

So don't wait, get signed up today, and you'll hear back from me as soon as I can.

Looking forward to working with some of you from the board.

Take care.

Jedd

• Like 3

Today's the last day on this, guys.  Making sure everyone's seen it.

Thanks.

Jedd