Gil Goodman MM3 Thread

Cannon

Awesome! Make sure you crush the heck out of the gripper when it gets to the final range.

• Like 2

This is yours.

• Like 1

Let's get some more fanfare here.  Gripper is out.  I believe Gil is planning the cert for this weekend.  Timing will be perfect. 

The MM3 is generally considered the separator between Grip Legends and Grip Gods.  And Squeezus Christ is the Crushssiah.    

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Let's get some more fanfare here.  Gripper is out.  I believe Gil is planning the cert for this weekend.  Timing will be perfect. 

The MM3 is generally considered the separator between Grip Legends and Grip Gods.  And Squeezus Christ is the Crushssiah.    

I can agree with that considering the first part is easy until you get to the final range of the range.

History has shown it is the MashMonster goal killer. :) 

@Wannagrip A member raised a concern that only Mods can post in these Mash Monster threads.  Can you see anything to tweak Bill? 

• Like 1

Fixed...a couple of the sub forums had an error in permissions. Should be fixed now.