Sign in to follow this  
JakeNS

FBBC Feedback

JakeNS

Just wanted to open up a thread for people who would like to leave any feedback on their experience with the FBBC, their service and products. We try our hardest to get things out as fast and timely as possible, as well as offer high quality, well made equipment at reasonable prices.

Andrew is working with someone currently on getting the site updated, it will be a whole new look along with easier ordering and payment options. 

I look forward in hearing from everyone.

Edited by JakeNS
  • Like 5

svr

Excellent service and the ProDumbbell kicks tail.

Any time I feel nostalgiac and want to remember what the internet looked like in 1993, I visit the FBBC website.:)

• Like 7

JakeNS
4 minutes ago, svr said:

Excellent service and the ProDumbbell kicks tail.

Any time I feel nostalgiac and want to remember what the internet looked like in 1993, I visit the FBBC website.:)

Hahaha :), well you might want to take a screen shot soon for when you feel like reminiscing before the big change. But will be sad in a way to see it go.

KRC

Answers to questions I have about ordering and order processing is professional and ultra fast (I think every email response I've ever gotten from Andrew has come in less than 24 hours, most within just a few hours; sometimes less than an hour), and I always get my bending stock once ordered in 3 days or less to the east coast. 

As everyone is likely aware, the bending steel is extremely high quality, notably the edge rounding on all their bars being very consistent and well done, especially on the square bars. 

Keep it up, and looking forward to seeing the new website!

• Like 1

honk

Got my 2.5" Crusher last week and I'm very happy with it. Runs super smooth and is very humbling. Had a long time gripster (15+ years) over on friday and he was impressed as well. 

A week later the Crusher has begun to season already but the Jug is more slowly to rust. 

Also the Jug is very well made for such an simple implement. All edges are chamfered on a lathe. Even the edges of the pin that makes the hook. 🤤

Edited by honk
Had to add smiley :-D
  • Like 2

Ole' Puller

Fantastic company! Great service and equipment .. can't wait for the new hub to hit the stores .. hopefully another special limited run on grippers in the future as well 👍 Thanks guys!🤙

Anton.Torrella

Fantastic company and fantastic people!

EricMilfeld

I tested out my new 125# Sahlaney dumbbell this afternoon and couldn't be happier with my purchase.  The casting is of the highest quality.  The bare iron handle texture is perfect.  I haven't come across a nicer dumbbell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

liftyzig

I felt like a dummy when it took me legit 3 or 4 minutes to figure out how to place an order, but once I sent the email the process was smooth from there, and the implement was delivered quickly and great quality.

slazbob

Just received my 2.5” crusher. What an awesome piece of equipment! 

• Like 1