Photoshooting Night at Gym Voimapuoti

Juha Harju

Great, hrmm, grip video Juha!

How long did she have to stand there with the bar? Almost looked like she was attempting to crush her pelvis at one stage. Reminded me of the old days when I got stuck with the bar on my chest doing bench pressing all by myself.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mikael Siversson said:

Great, hrmm, grip video Juha!

How long did she have to stand there with the bar? Almost looked like she was attempting to crush her pelvis at one stage. Reminded me of the old days when I got stuck with the bar on my chest doing bench pressing all by myself.

Thanks Mikael. :)

Very long time and also many times. :D Good point is that she is enough strong and her official deadlift result is 140kg at raw contest. (junior lifter and 61kg bodyweight.) Also our other photoshoot model, Anni is very very strong powerlifter and olympic lifter. She has IPF single (raw deadlift) Finnish record 200kg under 72kg weight class.

"Let's just get you to hold that dumbbell for a couple minutes while we get the light right"

Do they understand what a feat you're doing even just to lift it? Haha! Very strong dude!

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Shoggoth said:

"Let's just get you to hold that dumbbell for a couple minutes while we get the light right"

Do they understand what a feat you're doing even just to lift it? Haha! Very strong dude!

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.  How many photos do they need to take of you holding the Inch?  Pretty cool that the media there is interested in getting some photos of grip shots.  Strong work.

• Like 1

This was the first photoshooting of me where I had to carry the weight for a long time. I believe to Veera and Emma too! :laugh

We need more of the blonde :blush!!

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, EJ Livesey said:

I confirm this :rock

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EJ Livesey said:

She is absolutely beautiful.  Quite frankly the other woman gives me goosebumps as well. My lord. If I was less ugly, Finnish and single.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, KapMan said:

She is absolutely beautiful.  Quite frankly the other woman gives me goosebumps as well. My lord. If I was less ugly, Finnish and single.

Haha! Well said bro. :laugh

• Like 1

All in all very beautiful lifter :blush

I like the girls also :laugh lol

Man, some tough ladies. I also like Anni Vuohijoki. Man what a body and she puts many guys to shame with squats. 
But enough about Anni. Let's talk about Anni. What do you think of Anni. 

Edited by Geralt
  • Like 1

Olympic Lifting European Championship 2016, Norja.

Finnish girls in FIRE!!! :rock

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...