Skull Shirt Preorder, exciting options!

Cannon

We are offering a preorder for the next run of Skull Shirts designed by the GripBoard's Roy Wolfs (@Royz).  In the preorder setting we can offer Men's and Women's shirts as well as an expanded range of sizes.  Also, there are 14 color options!!!  This is your chance to order exactly the shirt you want! 

http://cannonpowerworks.com/products/grip-sugar-skull-t-shirt

Untitled_5e3661e6-b8b3-421d-a85c-a67dd51

The lead time is not very long and the preorder will only be available for short time so act now! 

(In general I recommend ordering a size larger than usual unless you like a very snug athletic fit. For example, I can wear a Medium or a Large.  The medium hugs my shoulders and arms pretty tight and would be great for in the gym.  The large is more comfortable for me as a daily wear-around.)   

• Like 1

Matt, just a few questions;

1. How long will it be until pre-orders are shipped? (Visiting states end of the month so would get them sent to the hotel rather than the UK)

2. Is it the same t-shirt supplier as before?

3. Is it possible to choose what colour printing you want i.e. if I chose royal could I have white printing?

1) I would say they are about 4 weeks out. 2-3 for the pre-orders then only 1 week for printing. They are local so we can just pick them up when done. 

2) Yes. Same supplier, same shirt material, just more colors. 

3) you can specify and we'll try and accommodate, but I believe the darker shirts will all have white skulls. I think Stonewash, Cream, Silver and Light Orange will get black skulls.