Silver Bullet record fixed

John McCarter

Posting this here for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. This basically is saying that IM was wrong this whole time, while at the same time allowing a cheater to hold the record. Kody is still #1 on the Silver Bullet.

http://www.ironmind.com/news/Captains-of-Crush-Silver-Bullet-No-Three-Pointers/

• Like 12

Is that a still from the phoney video?  There's more wrong with that, in my eyes, than the contact with the palm.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jedd Johnson said:

Is that a still from the phoney video?  There's more wrong with that, in my eyes, than the contact with the palm.

Yes, that was from the faker. Why IM even allowed that to pass is beyond me.

Just now, Allen Heineck said:

What happened that IM changed their position on this? They seemed adamant about the new record.

Your guess is as good as anyone. Considering all the proof shown to Randall, I'm surprised this move was made, it at least brought back their records from being a joke.

Glad they decided to stop dishonoring one of our best athletes.

• Like 3

Really happy to hear this.            The evidence (to which the dead horse has been beat pretty well) was pretty clear. Glad they decided to give another look. 

Interestingly, at LA they were very clear on the rules; to include the "3 point rule". Not sure if the hold in question brought on the extra clarity on this rule. 

Either way, I'm happy a legitimate record is back up. Sucks to chase a phony record, makes it not worth pursuing -- I'm sure a lot of you would agree.

Great to see this. Kody is not only strong, but a really good guy and I hated seeing someone else with the record when they didn't deserve it. 

• Like 2

There were so many problems, it was hard to decide on the "actual" reason to disqualify it.

• Like 2

But see the palm contact is negated by the dogleg being positioned on the finger side instead of the palm side. That easily adds 20lbs to the gripper, probably more. 

• Like 3

Well guys, not to mix the "other forum", I do think it should be noted. Randall is saying that no one was pointing out anything and they are taking full credit for finding the error.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, John McCarter said:

Well guys, not to mix the "other forum", I do think it should be noted. Randall is saying that no one was pointing out anything and they are taking full credit for finding the error.

Haha what a personality this Randall has, it's sad really.  

• Like 2

His last response to John McCarter laid it all to rest IMO; I wasn't to sure about the way things were handled before, but he made it right.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Allen Heineck said:

His last response to John McCarter laid it all to rest IMO; I wasn't to sure about the way things were handled before, but he made it right.

Quite frankly, I was absolutely shocked by what he wrote. I am not sure I have ever seen anyone on this forum or the IM forum so succinctly and graciously put something that controversial to rest the way that he did.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hubgeezer said:

Quite frankly, I was absolutely shocked by what he wrote. I am not sure I have ever seen anyone on this forum or the IM forum so succinctly and graciously put something that controversial to rest the way that he did.

I immediately thought his account was hacked or something. 

• Like 3