Tns Grippers Upside Down

PeterSweden

We tried this last friday after your gripper/pinch session and I can only close coc2 TNS upside down.

Inverted is it?

Petter closed coc2,5 like this.

What is your max TNS upside down?

Max mms upsidedown?

It was a fun way to train, changing stuff up abit.

• Like 1

We tried this last friday after your gripper/pinch session and I can only close coc2 TNS upside down.

Inverted is it?

Max mms upsidedown?

Sounds like you guys had fun with it! Petter is very strong inverted, too.

I closed my 154lb #3 on multiple occasions righty. And Travis M.'s 163lb HG300 a few times righty. The HG300 was pretty narrow though (@ 2.5") so that felt about as hard as the 154lb #3.

Never did much MMS inverted work. Didn't like the feel of it. So I think the hardest gripper I closed in that style was a 169lb SE.

Inverted is it?

Max mms upsidedown?

I closed my 154lb #3 on multiple occasions righty. And Travis M.'s 163lb HG300 a few times righty. The HG300 was pretty narrow though (@ 2.5") so that felt about as hard as the 154lb #3.

Never did much MMS inverted work. Didn't like the feel of it. So I think the hardest gripper I closed in that style was a 169lb SE.

A Super Elite inverted is just awesome :shuriken: You've always had some serious TNS strength for real!​

• Like 2

Inverted is it?

Max mms upsidedown?

A Super Elite inverted is just awesome :shuriken: You've always had some serious TNS strength for real!​

Thanks, man! I might've misworded it though. I meant that my best MMS inverted close was the easy Super Elite. I have also TNS (the normal, spring-side up way) closed that same gripper. Just not inverted. Didn't want to claim something that never happened!

Travis Mickelberry wanted to film me Double Inverted TNS closing a #3 in each hand. It was hard enough to get video of a Double TNS #3 close that I never attempted it on video. But I showed him at least twice (MM1 and MM2) that I was able to do the Double Inverted TNS #3 close with his 151lb #3 (righty) and my cert #3 (146lbs) lefty. It was super hard to get both closed at the same time. I don't like the feel of inverted TNS lefty. At all.

• Like 1

Inverted is it?

Max mms upsidedown?

Thanks, man! I might've misworded it though. I meant that my best MMS inverted close was the easy Super Elite. I have also TNS (the normal, spring-side up way) closed that same gripper. Just not inverted. Didn't want to claim something that never happened!

Travis Mickelberry wanted to film me Double Inverted TNS closing a #3 in each hand. It was hard enough to get video of a Double TNS #3 close that I never attempted it on video. But I showed him at least twice (MM1 and MM2) that I was able to do the Double Inverted TNS #3 close with his 151lb #3 (righty) and my cert #3 (146lbs) lefty. It was super hard to get both closed at the same time. I don't like the feel of inverted TNS lefty. At all.

Sick!

Actually lefty feels better inverted for some reason.

For Petter too.

We'll see if we can video him TNSing 140lbs coc3 inverted next monday.