I Need Some Ideas For My Thick Bar Training

Shooter77B50

I have had my Iron Bull Grips 2.5 for a while and was wondering if i could get some ideas.

I have been working out off and on. When i was a pistol marksman they told me to train lightweight low reps. I love doing overhead lifts and I want to try light weight low reps and lift a little bit everyday. i have noticed some strength gains training grip with lighter grippers a little bit throughout the day for less than 10 minutes at a time. i have an army marksmanship book that says they use a wrist roller up to 10 times a day. What do you all suggest? i mainly do a lot of shoulder presses, some push presses, and some squats. My grandpa has known a brick mason that was stronger than guys 3 times his size and he could beat anyone at armwrestling. i would think that lifting a little bit throughout the day with lighter weight would get someone very strong over time and thats what i am hoping to do. i dont want to be very bulky. i just want to be as strong as possible with strong lean muscle. Please let me know what you all think.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5nUMiR-e2hE

This is one strong dude who fits your description.

Maybe this could help you?

Do you have a clear goal, something you want to achieve?

I'd try to make clear goals and start to work towards them.

I have had my Iron Bull Grips 2.5 for a while and was wondering if i could get some ideas.

I have been working out off and on. When i was a pistol marksman they told me to train lightweight low reps. I love doing overhead lifts and I want to try light weight low reps and lift a little bit everyday. i have noticed some strength gains training grip with lighter grippers a little bit throughout the day for less than 10 minutes at a time. i have an army marksmanship book that says they use a wrist roller up to 10 times a day. What do you all suggest? i mainly do a lot of shoulder presses, some push presses, and some squats. My grandpa has known a brick mason that was stronger than guys 3 times his size and he could beat anyone at armwrestling. i would think that lifting a little bit throughout the day with lighter weight would get someone very strong over time and thats what i am hoping to do. i dont want to be very bulky. i just want to be as strong as possible with strong lean muscle. Please let me know what you all think.

Check out Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 program and start researching periodization ... in addition, you will only get "bulky" if you eat to do so. If you keep your macro nutrients (fats/carbs/proteins) in maintenance phase, meaning the point at which your body maintains its current weight and lean muscle tissue, you will do exactly that. If you are looking for a quick-to-the-point book on diet and nutrition, I recommend "Bigger, Leaner, Stronger" by Michael Matthews. This book will discuss all aspects of weight training, nutrition, and supplementation in layman's terms.

• Like 1